1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Others] Adventures of Willy D [v0.24] [Nenad Asanovic]

Discussion in 'Games' started by Davidreiter, Jun 27, 2017.

[Others] Adventures of Willy D [v0.24] [Nenad Asanovic] 4.8 5 26votes
4.8/5, 26 votes

1. Thread
  2. Reviews (26)
  1. Nenad A.

Nenad A. Active Member Game Developer

Mar 7, 2018
    Yes. I created whole game on my own. Meaning it is my own characters design, my own animations, music, programming etc. You may see that in credits when you start the game. It really is hard work to work on my own... But I get some help from people who like the game. So it is getting "easier" for me since several people are doing some things for the game (sample blupblup walkthrough). So, is it hard? Yes it is, but it is still fun to make all those silly situations :)

2. gurusya896

gurusya896 Member

Dec 20, 2017
    Well done!! Well done!!
    And I want ask about the game again, if you don't mind? :)
    :will be in the future scenes of sex in the shower with Willy's mom (so liked that's tease I would just like to see the "full meter")?

3. Nenad A.

Nenad A. Active Member Game Developer

Mar 7, 2018
    The story with Willy's mom is not yet over... I really never like to tell any spoilers with story of game. But there will be a lot more with her. This was so to say "introduction" with Violette. So, just wait and see what will happen with her in future.
    One of clues is her photos... We can see someones hand on her breast and that was not Willy ;)

4. gurusya896

gurusya896 Member

Dec 20, 2017
    WOW it's a good news!!! HELL!!! YEAH!!!! ))

5. bobn

bobn Active Member

Oct 31, 2017
    I do wish this game worked on my computer! I've played it before and it's a great game, but it won't work on my PC.

6. BNETTO

BNETTO New Member

Oct 22, 2016
    anyone have a v0.10 save for v0.15?

7. Blup Blup

Blup Blup Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2017
    Please read the text file in the game folder, use the Savegames and then go to the Options menu were you can exactly do what you ask. No need for others to upload there game, it is already provided by the developer...

8. MindTheGap

MindTheGap Member

Feb 1, 2018
    V0.15: I have already cuddled with Eve, collected all dolls and pix but can't repeat the cuddle....is it a bug?

9. DiabolicalLover

DiabolicalLover Member

May 29, 2017
    Missing MSVCR110.dll

Scanned through like 20+ pages

Anyone help me with this one?

10. MatPerito

MatPerito New Member

Jun 28, 2017
    Help? after i speak with julia about going to aunt's house in minoratown, i enter the car but the new location doesn't appear, don't know what to do... the hint say go to aunt's house...
    also if i need to save/load i need to close the game because if i don't, a lot of names and words appear at the screen...
    sorry if i wrote anything wrong

11. Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
    Hmm, why not use the DLL name in the search box above and tick the "search this thread only". That gives ton of

Please Log in / Register to view this link

12. Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
    The most probable answer is that you use a save from an earlier version. Don't do that! Use the provided saves in the Savegames folder which is included in the game. Read the text file how to use it.

13. MatPerito

MatPerito New Member

Jun 28, 2017
    I started a new game.. played all over again and deleted older saves

14. Advan24rasa

Advan24rasa Member

Jan 22, 2018
    Where the hell is that fuse for Neil's elevator???

15. XGamer

XGamer New Member

Mar 13, 2018
    Hello everybody !

I was following this thread for a few weeks now and since Nenad joined the forums as well I had to register to give my feedback.

Many thanks for creating the best adult video game to date !
    I played quite a lot and although there are other quality xxx games out there (e.g. Eleanor 1&2, Last Man, Milfs Control) but nothing comes close to the production value of Willy D ! Furthermore I grew up loving & playing point & click adventures which makes me appreciate the game even more. The fact that you are doing this all on your own blows my mind.

So, many thanks again !

PS
    I love mature women and was happy that Mrs.Camila got some attention.
    Hence I hope that Dr. Scarlett gets some Willy action in the future ;)

16. zhadum

zhadum Well-Known Member Jr. Uploader

May 3, 2017
    Check the fuse box on the starting screen off Marjora street.

@Nenad A. Thank you for making such a great and unique game. Truly excellent work and so refreshing from all the Renpy RPMG games out there.

But like so many I have one question, are you planning on any content for Erica?

Advan24rasa likes this.
  17. Advan24rasa

Advan24rasa Member

Jan 22, 2018
    Got it,thanks.

18. Almighty

Almighty Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2017
    I wish he could move save location. It's easy for me but I don't think it's a big program problem to make save location inside the folder like in Unity or Ren'Py games. That way it solves problems for a lot of people.

19. M4t7theNinja

M4t7theNinja Member

Sep 20, 2017
    There needs to be a compressed version of this, its getting way to big

20. zhadum

zhadum Well-Known Member Jr. Uploader

May 3, 2017
    He uses his own engine and people just need to read, he provides the instructions and saves. It is kinda like

Please Log in / Register to view this link

where people keep asking for a walk through when one is provided from the main menu.

It uses 3d rendering with animations get used to the size, it is absolutely worth it IMHO.

XGamer and Blup Blup like this.