iTURKI

Mar 7, 2018
Dear All
After I got on the Red essence and herb and pills from hospital
And i mixed Red essence with herb
How to Get Dust from Pills ???

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
thanks wpolo for the advice and the video and "ebanashka" reading something is not the same as understanding it im sure we all wanna be constructive

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Hello @Nenad A. , Will this game be completed at the end of game day? Or do you plan to continue and bring some more characters?

longkendu

Jan 30, 2018
I need help to find the ancient book pages :" Where the wind blows then it suddenly stops", i go to the roof but i cant find the page ?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hello @Nenad A. , Will this game be completed at the end of game day? Or do you plan to continue and bring some more characters?
I do plan to finish this game so it will have end animation. When all done it will have intro animation as well. All together it should be one big game with lot of things to explore, but it will stay free to play for everyone I have no intention to sell it anywhere.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I wish this game's development continues for a long time, at least for one year (two years will be epic) and continue to get bigger and bigger with regularly added contents. Good and unique games like this are very rare. Finished game with 15 GB size is like a really wet dream. :eazyHype:

BTW this game is in my top three for a long time (may help newcomers):

Milfy City
Adventures of Willy D
Summertime Saga

Additional useless info: When I first tried this game (months ago), I didn't like it, because I didn't have any knowledge about the game. I was a newcomer and was just starting to understand and experience the logic and the taste of adult VNs. Played it for like ten minutes, a weird and funny looking dude with a moustache was walking and commenting in his house!

After finding this forum, getting knowledge about the game and playing more than ten minutes I felt like a treasure hunter who found his first gold chest. :FeelsGoodMan:

gurusya896

Dec 20, 2017
Hi!! Mr. Nenad A.
I would ask you!
DId you creating the game alone? Or someone somehow (like other developers or like a server for free space for big size files) wanted help you with the game? I mean it's a fucking awesome GAME, and i think to created in alone it's realy hard work! So...someone must help you with this!!!

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hi!! Mr. Nenad A.
I would ask you!
DId you creating the game alone? Or someone somehow (like other developers or like a server for free space for big size files) wanted help you with the game? I mean it's a fucking awesome GAME, and i think to created in alone it's realy hard work! So...someone must help you with this!!!
Yes. I created whole game on my own. Meaning it is my own characters design, my own animations, music, programming etc. You may see that in credits when you start the game. It really is hard work to work on my own... But I get some help from people who like the game. So it is getting "easier" for me since several people are doing some things for the game (sample blupblup walkthrough). So, is it hard? Yes it is, but it is still fun to make all those silly situations :)

gurusya896

Dec 20, 2017
Yes. I created whole game on my own. Meaning it is my own characters design, my own animations, music, programming etc. You may see that in credits when you start the game. It really is hard work to work on my own... But I get some help from people who like the game. So it is getting "easier" for me since several people are doing some things for the game (sample blupblup walkthrough). So, is it hard? Yes it is, but it is still fun to make all those silly situations :)
Well done!! Well done!!
And I want ask about the game again, if you don't mind? :)
:will be in the future scenes of sex in the shower with Willy's mom (so liked that's tease I would just like to see the "full meter")?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Well done!! Well done!!
And I want ask about the game again, if you don't mind? :)
:will be in the future scenes of sex in the shower with Willy's mom (so liked that's tease I would just like to see the "full meter")?
The story with Willy's mom is not yet over... I really never like to tell any spoilers with story of game. But there will be a lot more with her. This was so to say "introduction" with Violette. So, just wait and see what will happen with her in future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gurusya896

Dec 20, 2017
The story with Willy's mom is not yet over... I really never like to tell any spoilers with story of game. But there will be a lot more with her. This was so to say "introduction" with Violette. So, just wait and see what will happen with her in future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WOW it's a good news!!! HELL!!! YEAH!!!! ))

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I do wish this game worked on my computer! I've played it before and it's a great game, but it won't work on my PC.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Please read the text file in the game folder, use the Savegames and then go to the Options menu were you can exactly do what you ask. No need for others to upload there game, it is already provided by the developer...

MindTheGap

Feb 1, 2018
V0.15: I have already cuddled with Eve, collected all dolls and pix but can't repeat the cuddle....is it a bug?

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes