Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
So you have to be a patron to get the patch to fix the bug or replay from 0.16? Is this the same patch that is available for free to Mac users (listed as v.0.19 on the Patreon page)? Any chance someone might consider posting the patch? Seems kindof strange that people will post the entire game but not a 30MB patch.
Not a complete replay, just the Giovana's hideout episode -- see link walkthrough in my signature. So install the bookmarkXX.dat files for the current version and then load the v015 one I think from the Options submenu.

The v019 fix was for fixing v019 :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Not to be "that guy" but can anyone link a current walkthrough (if there is one) for this? The 0.15 linked in the OP is a bit..... dated.
It is already answered, but it gives me the opportunity to point out that yesterday evening I uploaded v020_played.pdf to the Google drive (and now as attachment to this post). Tonight I start at finishing up and probably start a play from the beginning. But that will take several evenings I'm afraid :)

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Right click for Instant Transmission to next place is my favourite new feature, since I last played 0.15.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
That is indeed a great addition. Be careful though. In some places it isn't working (yet) and sometimes you can get stuck if the transmission ports you beyond a transition scene point. Both should be reported for fixing :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
F5 key on a laptop dell does not work I can not save the game - any suggestions
On a laptop the Fn keys have a second function like dimming the screen or sound. On mine the Fn key can be locked in which state the normal function keys doesn't work. May be yours is the same?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
F5 key on a laptop dell does not work I can not save the game - any suggestions
You may save your game by clicking main menu from inventory (game autosaves when we go to main menu) then go to load save and save/load your game. I guess I may add direct button to load/save menu in future :)

AnbuShino

May 28, 2018
support on patreon this game because i loved. maybe future julia and melissa threesome or julia, melissa and violetta foursome include in game

et3

Jul 10, 2017
You may save your game by clicking main menu from inventory (game autosaves when we go to main menu) then go to load save and save/load your game. I guess I may add direct button to load/save menu in future :)
Unfortunately, this method does not work, after entering the menu, then load displays an empty space for save`s

et3

Jul 10, 2017
On a laptop the Fn keys have a second function like dimming the screen or sound. On mine the Fn key can be locked in which state the normal function keys doesn't work. May be yours is the same?
I hold FN and I press F5 the save menu appears, but the save game is highlighted in red

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I hold FN and I press F5 the save menu appears, but the save game is highlighted in red
You need to click on save spot and then click save. Even if it seems that some slot is chosen you still need to click on slot each time you wanna load/save game, once you select slot then click on button load/save depending what you need. Save game highlight red is just cosmetics, it is always red. Also in case you did not know you may save infinitive number of times on different slots, arrows on load screen will scroll saves (if you have more then 9 current on screen)

et3

Jul 10, 2017
You need to click on save spot and then click save. Even if it seems that some slot is chosen you still need to click on slot each time you wanna load/save game, once you select slot then click on button load/save depending what you need. Save game highlight red is just cosmetics, it is always red. Also in case you did not know you may save infinitive number of times on different slots, arrows on load screen will scroll saves (if you have more then 9 current on screen)
Unfortunately, clicking the red save game does not work after switching on the game I do not have any saves

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Unfortunately, this method does not work, after entering the menu, then load displays an empty space for save`s
This was the trick from Nenad by going to the main menu through the inventory. That creates a bookmark01.dat and isn't visible as a save. However the resume game should load this state.

Hmm, it seems you have indeed an issue with the conflicting Fn key. If it is locked than pressing it will revert to normal function keys which is why you get the save menu. However no idea why they are in red...

GreekMAn72

Nov 20, 2017
I don't know if happens to anyone else. i install thegame , and when i save and try to reload it says that there is an error with previous saves even if i haven't any new saves. i try to start a new games ans this message continues. any suggestions what i have to do to solve this?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I am not oversensitive it is just a silly game anyway lol. I was just saying, Willy D will never be serious game. I love silly and funny games myself and that is why I am making one... Now I know even if I made it so-what funny it is not masterpiece or whatever, I am aware of that, but in the end of day I am only 1 man working on everything on the game. No hard feelings for any of said, I know writing on forums may sound like someone is offended even it is not the case. My point was just to say, Willy will stay as it is. And yeah I am guessing some updates will be lil better and some no so much, but when we play it in full I think it is already one very long game worth of playing :)
When I say depth I should have leaned more towards 'closer' Don't get me wrong your animations have been the greatest I've ever seen. Now I first played the game from start to V10 and was blown away. Great erotica, silly humour and superb models and animation.

But as I said to Blup. Some updates I frikkin love, some I don't. You see for me a massive list of characters is awesome, especially the animations you do for them. But I was a fan of the characters from start to V10. Some it made sense that they were one time only sets of dialogs for them, others feel like they're being left behind.

Thats all I was getting at chief.

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes