Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
The developer has never published a changelog. He provides savegames and a (text) walkthrough. The latter I enhance with screenshots, places were collectibles can be found, the exact dialogues etc. It is still text, but now created in Libre Office which gives colors, font size and more. I think it is easier to read. Anyway that walkthrough is attached in the first post as well.

If you want to know what the main events in the newest version are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
in case it hasn't been mentioned yet, in selina's backyard seems to be a photo laying on the floor what seems inactive, so i can't choose it/pick it up - @Xumeey: as i understood it is according to the ancient book pages you give to her

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
in case it hasn't been mentioned yet, in selina's backyard seems to be a photo laying on the floor what seems inactive, so i can't choose it/pick it up - @Xumeey: as i understood it is according to the ancient book pages you give to her
I already did that in previous versions and I have 4 sex positions but you said the newest version has to two new sex positions with Selina.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
How do you get the two new sex positions with Selina?
See were page 5 and 6 of the ancient book can be found. Use a search on the document because page 5 I've already moved to an earlier part of the adventure. My walkthrough will be as efficient as can be.

in selina's backyard seems to be a photo laying on the floor what seems inactive
That is a confirmed bug and will be solved in v016.

as i understood it is according to the ancient book pages you give to her
The ancient book and her photos are not linked. So even if you unlock the two extra sex positions the photos still can't be picked up. Again, see my walkthrough. It has some yellow marker lines for things I must check in v016.

Reactions: guiseppe and Xumeey

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
wish we could get a physical copies of the dolls, they'll make great merchandise products I think, 3D print them maybe? :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
wish we could get a physical copies of the dolls, they'll make great merchandise products I think, 3D print them maybe? :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
That would be possible cause I am using 3D models to create characters and they may be 3D printed. However. I don't own 3D printer and besides that it would be hell of a job even if I do. Nice idea though :)

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
That would be possible cause I am using 3D models to create characters and they may be 3D printed. However. I don't own 3D printer and besides that it would be hell of a job even if I do. Nice idea though :)
Will we see any new scenes with Claudia or is she done? She's my favourite I was hoping we getting a tit job from her!

Keep up the good work, a very good game

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
hi, I started the game a 0.14 and would like to transfer my saves to 0.15 could you help with a real simple "how to" thank you

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
just wanted to say HI, and thanks again for putting out a great game, first game I didn't search out the walkthrough first before playing it because I wanted to discovery everything by my self so I missed out on a ton of dolls and pics. anyway at least I'll have more reason to reply it again :) hope your characters are copyright protected, maybe license them to an adult statue making company or something? :eek:penedeyewink:

Devotion

Oct 18, 2017
i had problems with the saved files too, but nobody is answering to my posts.... seems like nobody knows how to share saved file of the 0.14 version

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
saves are in AppData folder u need to copy/pass them in new folder
for me is in c: drive so ... C: drive in My Computer and typing "%appdata%" (without quotes) click AppData, Local and there u will see file "Adventures of willy" copy saves from old folder to new folder
this is link how to open AppData/Local if you dont know

Reactions: OnyxHero and gothic

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
See were page 5 and 6 of the ancient book can be found. Use a search on the document because page 5 I've already moved to an earlier part of the adventure. My walkthrough will be as efficient as can be.

The ancient book and her photos are not linked. So even if you unlock the two extra sex positions the photos still can't be picked up. Again, see my walkthrough. It has some yellow marker lines for things I must check in v016.

Thanks.

Devotion

Oct 18, 2017
You need to learn how to read
you had to read my first post before to speak :) i said i've deleted (my mistake) the saved file folder and now the game start from begin.... im asking if someone has saved file of 0.14 for this reason. Enjoy Genius :p

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
you had to read my first post before to speak :) i said i've deleted (my mistake) the saved file folder and now the game start from begin.... im asking if someone has saved file of 0.14 for this reason. Enjoy Genius :p
Ermmm...
There is a save file provided in the game folder.
If you have deleted that, have you ever consider redownloading the game file...
P.S: I am not interested in other excuses like limited bandwidth and etc...

Nevermind, someone has already uploaded the save file on previous pages.
Search for it yourself.

Reactions: Devotion

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
@Blup Blup in the 2nd part of my post i referred to xumeey's spoiler, so i was a bit confusing; anyway thanks for sorting it out and by the way thanks very much for the pretty walkthrough- right now i am trying without, the other path...

another thing, it took me a while to remember who Maria reminds me of- now i do. Very good job @Nenad A. , also the statue cutscene what makes it authentic for me; i like little details like this in a game

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Will we see any new scenes with Claudia or is she done? She's my favourite I was hoping we getting a tit job from her!

Keep up the good work, a very good game
I did wanted to create some of scenes at some point of game, but did not have time to do so. For example titjob would be normal to open after Willy buy some lube for claudia, but I did not create animation for it cause of lack of time and my PC is still sort of slow in rendering. So this animations may show in future but some of them will open in earlier stage of game (sample: Claudia titjob). There are some other animations to be created with some of girls but I won't update those until I am completely satisfy with this animations. But I guess what may make you happy is that I did plan to add Claudia titjob animation (to be opened with lube or later on after 3some with Mia). Animation is rendering as while I am posting this to you here is pic sample how it will look.

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
I did wanted to create some of scenes at some point of game, but did not have time to do so. For example titjob would be normal to open after Willy buy some lube for claudia, but I did not create animation for it cause of lack of time and my PC is still sort of slow in rendering. So this animations may show in future but some of them will open in earlier stage of game (sample: Claudia titjob). There are some other animations to be created with some of girls but I won't update those until I am completely satisfy with this animations. But I guess what may make you happy is that I did plan to add Claudia titjob animation (to be opened with lube or later on after 3some with Mia). Animation is rendering as while I am posting this to you here is pic sample how it will look.
Wow awesome work, I was literally going to suggest some more POV sex scenes too to have a better look at the models so that is very nice to see.

Always pleased to see titjobs, I feel they get left out of many games

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes