Unreal Engine Adventures of Alyasha [v0.0.4] [VulKhan]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Postaram się to zmienić, żeby bardziej ci się podobało.
Could ya add some instructions, what to do in the game? Or do something with the riddle, to make the riddle look as one?
Czy możesz dodać instrukcję, odnośnie co w tej grze można, trzeba robić? Lub zrób coś z zagadkami, by te zagadki rzeczywiście wyglądały, działały i były zagadkami?

For example the safe code. You can't find anything helpful to open the safe. You can't make safe riddle, and then say "oh, there's nothing to it, just guess the number".
Na przykład, kod do sejfu. Nie da się znaleźć nic pomocnego do otwarcia sejfu. Nie można stworzyć zagadki z sejfem i powiedzieć graczowi, "eh, nic to nie ma z sejfem związanego, a teraz po porstu zgadnij 4 cyfrowy kod z dupy sgtrony".

Two last things:
First is there is handle/lever on the house wall, the idea for adding there a lever is taken from the ass, it's like adding a house, and installing doors not in the doorframe, but in the roof. You can avctivate the lever, but nothing happens, i know the crane/lever is required to get the axe head, but ya can't get the handle from lever.
Dwie ostatnie rzeczy:
Pierwsza, w grze jest dźwignia/uchwyt na ścianie domu, gdzie pomysł rozstawienia tego uchwytu/dźwigni, jest totalnie wzięty z dupy, to jest tak jakby stworzyć dom i zamiast umieścić drzwi we framudze, to zrobić to w dachu. Więcej da się aktywować tę dźwignię/uchwyt, ale nic się nie dzieje. Wiem że do wzięcia głowy topora jest potrzebny uchwyt ale nie weźmiesz go z tej ściany.
Grałam w to kilka razy i nie widziałam by cokolwiek dawało to aktywowanie, nawet jeśli np aktywacja tego uchwytu powoduje odblokowanie głowy topora, to w jaki sposób niby to działa?

Second thing, is that after first try, i bugged the game, by walking into the forest (Trees biome) and then you can't go back, there's no way forward, and i tried this demo 4 times. But i like the artworks tho, the Orc etc, but don't understand why mp must be asian girl. Maybe if there was few more already made models, added to the game, like in old KOTOR games, would be cool.
Druga rzecz, jest taka że zepsułam grę za pierwszym odpaleniem gierki, wchodząc w miejsce do którego nie powinnam mieć dostępu, a chodzi o las, nie mogę wrócić, a nie mówiąc już o tym że nie da się iść dalej, a demo włączyłam 4 razy. Lubię jak wyglądają te obrazki przy interakcjach, fajnie się prezentują, nie wiem czy to Ai, czy sam robiłeś, ale spoko wyglądają, tego Orka etc, ale nie rozumiem, może się mylę, ale nie jeśli nie to nie rozumiem dlaczego gracz ma grać azjatką. Może fajnym pomysłem by było dodać kilka innych stworzonych postaci, by gracz sobie wybrał, kim chce grać, jak w starych grach KOTOR.

VulKhan

https://f95zone.to/threads/adventures-of-alyasha-v
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2024
We have listened carefully to your comments and opinions. Thank you to everyone who supported us, who helped us understand what the problems were.

We've made a small update

Thank you for your attention

bomber kurwa

Reactions: Very Tall dwarve

VulKhan

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2024
does the game end after you enter the house?
There's a hidden scene with a scarecrow. But basically the game ends in the house. Until the update comes out. The big update is coming. House/city/forest.
new characters

Reactions: femboytom

VulKhan

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2024

And here's a new update.
* 2 scenes, masturbating in the house, sleeping *
* orc camp *
* orc *
* Characters now have stats - hunger, lust, pregnancy, sex, etc. TAB button **
* Fixed mini-bugs *
*fixed Ui picture (now the background will be slightly blurred, and the picture output will be animated).
The game will have multiple endings. Good for some, bad for others

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes