MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
Got a kind of game breaking bug, which in most other games would be fine but due to how this one is put together, is an issue. When doing the rescue noble girl quest, after you rescue Steph if you use auto attack, cause you end up with one shield dude who you can't do anything about but do regular melee attacks, when it got to Steph it gave an error, probably cause it tried to attack when she is unable to.

In most other Ren'Py games, no issue, just roll back and don't do that. Except, you've set it up so that rolling back in combat will take you back to the start of the whole mission. And the auto saves don't help either, cause once again it puts you back to the start of the mission.

So, there goes 15 minutes of my time, and I need to start the whole process over from the start (although the one thing I'll do is buy like 50 fire bombs, cause apparently they're the only reliable way to stun shield dudes). Below is the traceback from the error log, just to confirm what happened, along with a an auto-save from the Steph event that I'd thought would work but doesn't
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes