PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
...for example characters from Overlord, like Albedo or one of the maids...
Overlord is on the radar! That reminds me that I already have something planned for Shalltear.

Will Luna, the blonde guild receptionist, have the chance of get some love? she is a side chara but why put her aside when there is potential... too much parody games focus on the main cast and put aside all the other characters that can be used for make good material.
Absolutely! I plan to give side characters plenty of screen time to flesh out their stories... and H-scenes, of course.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Overlord is on the radar! That reminds me that I already have something planned for Shalltear.

Absolutely! I plan to give side characters plenty of screen time to flesh out their stories... and H-scenes, of course.
The game is glorious my man, I'll be keeping a very close eye on this one!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Played the game now and i think this is Great (y), at first was little concerned with addition of other characters from other universes thinking "another mix-verse" which are good but sometime its better if it can stand on its own, but when meeting the succubus i went "Ooooh i see". Said it before i'll be watching this one, keep it up :D

• Red Heart

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Eris and Aqua in the same game and all the characters have proper proportions -- as a lot of games tend to make them all look like the same, bland, big boobed blob --? Take my money.
I wonder... What about Tanya? How the absolute fuck would THAT go down?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I liked this 1st release

Hoping only that there wont be a lot of grind for money etc and mainly no other men near the girls ;)

Chances for Danmachi or DxD? You know , to show to Aqua a real Goddess :p

Last edited:

hulatoupla

Dec 5, 2018
Hey PastryIRL , I saw your post on reddit and was waiting to see if the game will eventually come here !!!

You are talking about adding some characters from other franchise, may i suggest you some from isekai quartet, that way you will not get (too much) off story. Maybe don't make H-scene with Tanya (Youjo Senki) and Beatrice (Re:Zero).......maybe.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Pretty good so far. I am looking forwards to seeing more of this

Although I am not a big fan of the temporary bodyswap thing.
Seducing people with someone else's body and name feels like you are cucking yourself.
Worse is that it is a temporary swap so I can't even get used to the idea of "this is me now". Why achieve anything if you will just get switched back later? all your gains and achievements are going to that other schmuck when he finally finally feels like coming back.

• Red Heart

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Pretty good so far. I am looking forwards to seeing more of this

Although I am not a big fan of the temporary bodyswap thing.
Seducing people with someone else's body and name feels like you are cucking yourself.
Worse is that it is a temporary swap so I can't even get used to the idea of "this is me now". Why achieve anything if you will just get switched back later? all your gains and achievements are going to that other schmuck when he finally finally feels like coming back.
I really don't think this is temporary. Both parties must end up agreeing to revert back from what I've understood and honestly? Knowing Kazuma? I don't see that happening.

• Red Heart

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Chances for Danmachi or DxD? You know , to show to Aqua a real Goddess :p
Bestia would dominate the cast, for sure :D

Is that an Octopath Traveler combat system? That game is amazing!
I am quite fond of Octopath, and its system seemed like a good fit!
Implementing it in Ren'Py took a while though...

A bit of trivia: back when I first started working on this, the initial adventuring system was akin to Darkest Dungeon.

...adding some characters from other franchise, may i suggest you some from isekai quartet...
They're definitely on their way! Especially now that Shield Hero universe is also part of it.

This should get android port!
It's definitely in plans (or at least considerations) for the future, since adapting the custom mechanics to touch screens will require some work.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes