Tads Completed Adventure World SP -The Red Hair Treasure Hunter- [Alibi]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE187732_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Adventurers found an ancient dungeon on a island recently.
The way down there are blocked by monsters and traps.
Nobody has reached the bottom.
Our heroine, a confident treasure hunter, comes here.
Her erotic happy adventure is about to start.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 09/Aug/2018
Developer/Publisher: Alibi
Censorship: Yes (mosaics)
Language: Japanese/English
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
- -

RE187732_img_main.jpg RE187732_img_smp1.jpg RE187732_img_smp2.jpg

V01

Jul 19, 2017
I've never heard of TADS that was used to create this game. Turns out there's something even worse than RPGM. The two big words on the preview pics are "Rape" and "Torture", so this is an easy pass.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, this was made in TADS? That's like a super old text adventure engine. I've never seen TADS used for graphical games before...

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Wait, this was made in TADS? That's like a super old text adventure engine. I've never seen TADS used for graphical games before...
That's what I thought, tads is what goblinboy used. My favorite adult game maker ever.

Reactions: CobraPL

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Reminds me a bad version of Binding of Isaac. Pretty good art, but gameplay is kinda bad. Worth if you want to kill some time and enjoy some CG.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Um... don't die to the Stage 2 Boss as the Magician Girl... you will cause the game to break.

EDIT: Also that Stage 2 boss is bullshit, the trailing vine thing she does feels like it can't be avoided unless I'm moving diagonally and if I hit the wall after attacking... I'm getting hit

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Hey, so I beat the game! Stages 4-6 are the exact same as stages 1-3 in all ways except the bonus party member is swapped with a stone that upgrades your sword/axe/claw weapons. The Thief girl Marilyn(Stage 3) is probably the best to play as since her basic attack is a throwing knife that goes full screen. Stage 4 however does have a bunny version of the main character that is just the main character control wise but with one less heart, useless with the existence of Marilyn being a better side character.

The fact that magic is only restores upon boss defeats and going through the dungeon to go touch a stone is garbage and makes me not want to use magic. Had to brute force the plant boss (Stages 2 and 5) with melee and spells and just eat all the vines.

0/10 hard to fap at all when I was so frustrated by the second boss and the 3rd boss being a mild nuisance.

EDIT: No futa... just a gem that makes your character male for one scene to gain access to the 2nd stage while your mage girlfriend is with you. And another if you go to the 3rd boss as a dude.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote