1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE166804_img_main.jpg

Overview
The northeast of Alstro is known as the Adventure World.
Adventurers come here to chase their dreams.
And our heroine is one of them.

CONTENTS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

INFO: Keys used for game in read me with d/load file​

Game Info:
Updated:
5 / 8 / 2016
Developer / Publisher: Alibi /
Censorship: Yes
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:

Instructions:

DOWNLOADS
Win: - - -

RE166804_img_smp1.jpg RE166804_img_smp2.jpg

millerdrk

Aug 12, 2016
I'm losing my saves when I close this game. If I save and return to title I can still load and resume my progress, but when I fully close the game and re-open it all the saves show no data. Is this a common problem and is there a fix for this?

ColdKing

Aug 14, 2016
I keep getting an error called d3dx.dll missing. Do i have to install some particular program for it

Fed

May 14, 2017
Haven't played it myself but seeing as its a japanese game translated to english did you try running it as Admin or Japanese locale as Admin to see if that works. If you have nps just a thought
I tried using both app local and local emulator and neither work, also this is the proper English version released by the dev rather than just a translation. I downloaded this game from somewhere else and am going to try it momentarily to see if the save works.

Edit: Yes, the other one I downloaded doesn't have the save issue. There seems to be some problem with the one you uploaded. I'll upload this version in a bit and post a link in this post.

Double edit: Ok, if I did this correctly this right here should be a link to a working version of the game. I only tried to save it so I'm not sure if everything else works but saving for sure does :p.

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Nps if it does pls let us know here, will replace the links, if it is translated in english totally of course. Also i believe this one is translated by the circle

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
link was dead replaced with Mediafire on OP

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
I downloaded the version from the first post from Mediafire and then from Filebox, and I still am losing my saves. I tried opening the fine as an Admin, and it didn't work either. Can anyone please tell me, how to fix this problem?

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The old link had a fix but link died and only had the previous version that has a problems losing saves. still looking for the bugfix copy. :(

Fed

May 14, 2017
The old link had a fix but link died and only had the previous version that has a problems losing saves. still looking for the bugfix copy. :(
I'll upload my copy to a site in a bit.

Edit: This should be it . Let me know if it works/if I did something wrong with the link.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ookami88
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote