Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
ive seen some games that got fan made Incest patches when it wasnt meant to have it to begin even gotten the tag because of it. Which is why I always research / ask in a thread if it's meant to have it cause I do believe playing the way that it is meant to be played as well. I just recall everyone told me this one's patch was a fan made one and not meant to have it , which is why I was letting you know , so you can choose accordingly.
Well, thank you for that. I REALLY do not trust anything 'Fan made'.

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Just started playing this one. Interesting story, better than most games of the genre. Actually makes you interested in the plot. Overall quality is a cut above. Not one for “monster girls,” but Lilith has to be one of my favorite characters in a game. So cute and she conveys emotions without her actually speaking. Bravo.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Well, thank you for that. I REALLY do not trust anything 'Fan made'.
If I recall correctly, the I-patch only adds like 2 dialogue lines, where Grandpa outright states(to himself and Nina) that Kate and her daughters are MC's actual family. MC is not made aware of it, so story-wise it changes nothing. Just meant to make the player aware of the incest, but not the MC. As best I can tell, the incest is actually part of the game, just not revealed yet. Even without the patch, it's vaguely hinted at, several times.

Basically, you can use the I-patch, or not, as you prefer. It really changes nothing within the story, nor does it ruin anything. It's basically just an early reveal for the player.

Reactions: johndoe19

tiurcer

Nov 27, 2018
Hey Empiric, big fan of the game so far. Just have one suggestion that would make the Zuri scene incredible (it was already great). Any chance that you could render a part of a scene where Zuri, while lifted by the MC, holds his horns instead of his side while he fucks her? That image just seems amazing to me.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Any B/S or M/S action yet bro? Empiric
Well considering the game doesn't have incest you'd be hard pressed to find either. (I suppose you could use that patch, but it'd completely mess with the story regarding his actual family, which is quite important.)

As to content, play the game and find out lol.

Reactions: Nulldev
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes