• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Real Incest [v0.0.5] [17MOONKEYS]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Incest

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feb 20, 2024
This dev isn't 17Moonkeys. This game was started by them but then he sold the game and all the models to this dev. They are two different people.
Even if he changes his name, but he can't change his style so much that everyone won't recognise it. And I wouldn't be surprised if at some point he throws a tantrum and walks out the door again with the door frames around his neck.

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
to be honest, I have not figured out the game yet, the plot lasts one minute and by the end of the game it is unclear whether the game is normal or not

Apr 12, 2024
This game will be remade and renamed to "Real Incest" the next version of the game will be released here:

If you have already paid on Patreon you will get free access.

This is crazy... you guys crazy motherfuckers!

Last edited:

dluser

Apr 23, 2024
This game will be remade and renamed to "Real Incest" the next version of the game will be released here:

OK 17Moonkeys or Jessie von Raum or whatever you'll name yourself next month to try make more cold hard cash, those US GREENBACKS are king these days

th3n

Jan 27, 2022

Oh sht...
ohhh-shit-a-rat-dance.gif
You're the one who made UFO, NOW i understand the comments about dickgirls!

Dec 14, 2021
I didn't understand about the game as a whole, the game was small, as was the plot, but I think they will give us a normal update to understand whether the game is normal or not

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
Oh man change that main screen to something related to a game
not a random internet Arby's pic.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
why am i following this thread ??
id never DL something with this in it, "huge, giant tits are not my thing, i'm not 12"

View attachment 3610563
Then don't follow, don't know why the comment to be honest. It's not feedback or something, just telling you don't like something. Congrats bro, you don't like huge tits, there are people who like it and are not 12. Not hate or anything

Room34

Formerly 'Emirkaan'
Dec 5, 2020
Lol, the dude is 17moonkeys, get kicked from patreon probably.
He was a problematic and liar developer in both f95 and patreon.

Reactions: Jamemememes

Room34

Formerly 'Emirkaan'
Dec 5, 2020
he started this game in this thread:
as you can see "real incest" project turned into a non incest game after his asscheeks slapped by patreon.

he creates some "incest" project, gets a lot of players, then turning project into another thing with rushed ends.
also he wants 20-25 $ per month (minimum) in the world you can buy best indie games for 10-20$.

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
he started this game in this thread:
as you can see "real incest" project turned into a non incest game after his asscheeks slapped by patreon.

he creates some "incest" project, gets a lot of players, then turning project into another thing with rushed ends.
also he wants 20-25 $ per month (minimum) in the world you can buy best indie games for 10-20$.
But why he simply don't put dynamic roles? I really can't understand, there is a reason? In my game the milf is obviously your.. ehm that, but she's a landlady by default with the player who can change the role. My patreon is there, without a single problem. I really can't understand the struggle.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes