• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Real Incest [v0.0.5] [17MOONKEYS]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Incest

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
17MOONKEYS said Jessie von Raum is another dev (referred as she) and will continue it's development in new patreon page.
But as you can see, these two accounts are controlled by same "man".

he's a weird one. you can't understand his actions.
No hate, I wish him good luck, but even the reviews are... strange? "good animations"? Every user without a single message...

Room34

Formerly 'Emirkaan'
Dec 5, 2020
No hate, I wish him good luck, but even the reviews are... strange? "good animations"? Every user without a single message...
I just downloaded the game, and it's like 5 minutes of "gameplay" with nothing good in particular.
Probably ratings are his alts :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Hooldrafolk

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
I just downloaded the game, and it's like 5 minutes of "gameplay" with nothing good in particular.
Probably ratings are his alts :ROFLMAO:

Adoptive Love 0. 2
i think too much 20$
lf first day resale like other dev make 15$ first two day then 10 then 5
but he still make same 20$ we not know if deserve if same as first release short ...like create women milf style
but think will wait till see to support game first we not see game style
if anyone play game till us his review

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
am i missing something? there are already 3 positive reviews (all from empty/blank accounts), and the game has 9 pages of discussion, a lot of which is positive. did i play the same game as those people? it took me 1 minute to click through the entire game and read everything there is to read. as of now, the game has 22 renders total... that is right, 22 fucking images, or if you count the side images, it has 25... need i say more? the main menu is a low quality picture of a pussy (...why?) and all the gui elements are just ren'py defaults... this game has literally nothing going for it, and the dev is trying to masquerade as a different person under a new alias (is this even allowed?)

Room34

Formerly 'Emirkaan'
Dec 5, 2020
am i missing something? there are already 3 positive reviews (all from empty/blank accounts), and the game has 9 pages of discussion, a lot of which is positive. did i play the same game as those people? it took me 1 minute to click through the entire game and read everything there is to read. as of now, the game has 22 renders total... that is right, 22 fucking images, or if you count the side images, it has 25... need i say more? the main menu is a low quality picture of a pussy (...why?) and all the gui elements are just ren'py defaults... this game has literally nothing going for it, and the dev is trying to masquerade as a different person under a new alias (is this even allowed?)
but according to SolidSnake9897 review animations are nice :unsure::sneaky:

love381

Jun 3, 2021
Guys, I think I've done a flashback, and I've seen these whimsical things before :) ahahah

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
abandoned... but it just started?? and was going well... This is exactly why I don't support devs with new stories, I wait until they've done a few updates and make sure they're going to stick around

Apr 6, 2023
What a shame. A great abandoned game. The game had everything to be excellent. I so wanted to become the official translator for this game. I would translate it into Brazilian Portuguese

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Even if he changes his name, but he can't change his style so much that everyone won't recognise it. And I wouldn't be surprised if at some point he throws a tantrum and walks out the door again with the door frames around his neck.
Seems you hit the nail on the head, just a couple days after this post it's abandoned with a small tantrum.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes