EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ame.jpg
About this game:
Marina and Kojiroh have returned!

Kojiroh’s Scenario- A woman, who introduces herself as the President’s Secretary, appeared in Kojiroh’s office as a client. The woman’s request was to have Kojiroh as her boss’s bodyguard, whose life is in danger. Kojiroh took the case and went to meet President Ando… And the daughters Mika and Miki. Kojiroh asks Ando why his life is in danger, but Ando refuses to answer… Kojiroh has been dragged into the problem without knowing the reason.

Marina’s Scenario- Marina, who has been reinstated with the Cabinet of Investigation, took the case of investigating the successive murders in Japan by Chief Kono’s request. As the investigation goes along, Marina finds a sole survivor, who is the daughter of one of the victims, and went to see her. Her name is Yuka. Throughout Marina’s investigations, the time to decide to help Yuka or not to will come… All the while serving to protect Yuka…​

Original title: Adam: The Double Factor
Year: Japan 1999-06-18, English Version 2003
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Developer: C’s Ware
Publishers: Himeya Soft
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censorship: Uncensored
Version: Final
Developer / Publisher: C Ware (C's Ware)
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

12335.jpg 12334.jpg 12333.jpg 12330.jpg 12327.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

FireSeraph

Jul 26, 2017
Sorry to resurrect this thread but I'm having an issue with the game being blurry. Is there anyway to fix this problem?

An0nym0u5

Jan 21, 2018
here is a complete save extract in the game main folder
How do you play the game without crashing through
- go in, check the desk
- you see a black person looking for Jones
- he leaves, enters Jones

My game always crash when Marina's talking to Jones

Moegara

Sep 19, 2018
The game works fine for me, although it's very annoying that it works only on fullscreen and being so old I can't change to another window while playing or it will crash.

I wanted to add the savegame here to unlock the full gallery but for some reason it doesn't work just adding the file to the installation folder doesn't get it to work.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated the OP and added download links.

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
so from the download links how do we install the 2nd half of it when we are asked to insert disk 2?

Callmesora

Sep 29, 2018
For future reference people who want to play this game without having the ISO mounted I found a work around.

Extract the contents of the disk 2 iso using winrar/7-Zip anywhere you want. I used 7-Zip it gave me a few errors but it still works. Once extracted open regedit and go to the following location Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\C's ware\ADAM -THE DOUBLE FACTOR- English\

In there change DataPath to the directory where disk 2 was extracted. Run the ADAM.exe from your original install path and it should just boot up.

I couldn't find a NO-CD patch anywhere so I ended up finding this hope it helps some people in the future.

Last edited:

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
How do you play the game without crashing through
- go in, check the desk
- you see a black person looking for Jones
- he leaves, enters Jones

My game always crash when Marina's talking to Jones
Slowpoke here, Try turning of voices in config, worked for me today

bulmabanger

May 8, 2020
So I'm having a bit of issue with this. After installing using both disks and having disc 1 mounted on DaemonTools (although I did also try with disc 2 mounted as well). Once I start ADAM.exe my game gives an error and then closes out. I've tried just about everything I could think of so I'm a bit stumped. Any help would be appreciated.

Screenshot_1.png

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
For future reference people who want to play this game without having the ISO mounted I found a work around.

Extract the contents of the disk 2 iso using winrar/7-Zip anywhere you want. I used 7-Zip it gave me a few errors but it still works. Once extracted open regedit and go to the following location Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\C's ware\ADAM -THE DOUBLE FACTOR- English\

In there change DataPath to the directory where disk 2 was extracted. Run the ADAM.exe from your original install path and it should just boot up.

I couldn't find a NO-CD patch anywhere so I ended up finding this hope it helps some people in the future.
Thank you! Your comment should be linked on the op.

EL_LECHERO

Nov 15, 2020
has anyone had the problem that when you leave the games window and come back the screen turns black and you cant do anything? i cant change to the second disk because of that

EL_LECHERO

Nov 15, 2020
ok for anyone that would ever have the same problem as me I some how managed to be able to changed the disks with out the game crashing/going black I'm going to post the save data for anyone with this problem wants the save data right after the disk2 swap

the last 2 save files at the bottom are immediately after the disk swap for both protagonists