• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Activate the "skip" function in a Ren'py game

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Some Ren'py games don't have the menu items at the bottom of the screen "Quick Save, Quick Load, Skip, etc", and I was wondering if there was a way to activate it, perhaps using the console? I'm asking because it's a real pain in the arse having to keep pressing the mouse and/or space bar to get through loads of dialogue when replaying a game to unlock something you missed the first time through.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Some Ren'py games don't have the menu items at the bottom of the screen "Quick Save, Quick Load, Skip, etc", and I was wondering if there was a way to activate it, perhaps using the console? I'm asking because it's a real pain in the arse having to keep pressing the mouse and/or space bar to get through loads of dialogue when replaying a game to unlock something you missed the first time through.
holding control or hitting tab usually works as a default.

Reactions: Lu2ern