PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
This game is simply wonderful...
You quickly wrap yourself in the story to the point where sexual things stop being important and become second nature.

The story is great and interesting, the drama it contains is simply overwhelming in the good sense and the consequences of your actions really matter, it's not like those simple games where saying one thing matters very little or doesn't matter at all, in this game the decisions really change the story, each end of the chapter I was in a state of shock and eager to know what would happen in the next chapter, this game is great, congratulations to the mind who create it.

EDIT: Oh, one more thing, LIAM IS THE BEST FUCKING PERSON IN THE WORLD, I LOVE YOU BRO! he is truly your friend.

extractied

Nov 11, 2016
This episode was able to leave me in some certain state similar to 'Life is Strange' between episodes 3 and 4, which you just see your best friend on a tightrope between life and death (Chloe's on a wheelchair then asking you to turn her morphine up to eleven/Liam telling you about his last chemo session) plus the... very... last... scene.
I was expecting tough decisions to be made already, but not this tough. Props to DrPinkCake for, once again, raising the bar and turning this novel into something really special - and already unforgettable.

Mister Ed

Aug 1, 2018
Wow. Just holy shit. Dr. Pinkcake I both love you and hate you right now after finishing chapter 6. You magnificent bastard.

Please let the last choice be some sort of hallucination.

Also add me to the rank of BWAPTLL. (Bro's Who Are Proud To Love Liam).

Reactions: Rebeldad

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
That fucking ending... feels like I got punched in the nuts.

Honestly, I wish there was one more option - just lay down with them.
Hmm. I can see that if the Doc had MC throw a moseltov cocktail in the house in a murder suicide so they could live together in heaven.

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
I downloaded the game when it reached v05 some days ago, still waiting to write something about it.
Just played last update and it confirms what I already thought: great writing, great characters (deep ones, with their weakness and strongness, their humor or not, they are coherent with what they are: I love all of them ), great way to build the scenes (just think about Liam in his bed at the end of chapter 5...).
This game is really good because you feel part of the story and it's not sex driven. As in real life sex is a consequence of your actions, while in many other games it's the exact contrary: story is there to justify sex. From this point of view your writing reminds me a lot Tlaero's one, and it's a compliment.
So far, one of the best game I've played.
And... You got me in tears, not easy to do that, because I really have to be deep in the story.
Wonderful game, I can't describe it in other words.
Thank you

junj

Jan 4, 2018
Man what a game, i honestly didn't expected it to be that good and especially Liam was something special! Usually in lewd-games other male characters are either total dicks or antagonists and i honestly expected Liam to be just that at first but then he just captured my heart by storm, great job DrPinkCake.

But i have to point out a big miss, at least in my opinion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again great job on the game it definitely took me by surprise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Emoon

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Wow. Just holy shit. Dr. Pinkcake I both love you and hate you right now after finishing chapter 6. You magnificent bastard.

Please let the last choice be some sort of hallucination.

Also add me to the rank of BWAPTLL. (Bro's Who Are Proud To Love Liam).
Cool where do I sign up to join BWAPTLL?

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I have seen this being updated since I first visited f95. I just tried it out for the first time last night. First VN that made me laugh out loud for real, not just a strong nose exhale (first Ride in the Blackmobile); first in a LONG time to give me chilly bumps of joy while playing much like listening to a great song. That being said, Dr PinkCake, PLEASE don't make me choose. I legit could not. Started over hoping to find a mix of choices to change things. I hope I'm not Back to the Futuring and messing things up. This is not a game. This is an experience.
Add me to the list of Bros for Liam.

KakashiRei

Apr 13, 2018
wow in chapter 6... now choose your fate....
What the....Hell!!!! Just happen, I just get start to joy the game. If it going to end...
I hope that scene is just filter, if not, then it seem to come to end of this game.

Reactions: whisperpuppy
4.60 star(s) 801 Votes