Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Open and honest communication, which equals mutual respect. I actually loved how MC just walked out the door when he caught her cheating, not giving her the satisfaction getting the reaction out of him she so wanted and craved, he made the right choice, not only because she wasn't worth it anymore, but because in anger and when hurt you can say and do things you don't mean. It's just too bad MC never went back sooner to get that closure he so needed, and still apparently needs. (That makes me wonder, why the hell is he still thinking about her? He just had sex with Melissa and told her he loves her and then in his head he sees Ana, the fuck? Haha, guess he still ain't over her.)
The way I saw it, it was like the MC had a battle of emotions within him upon witnessing the betrayal. And then upon seeing Ana not regretting what she did and actually blamed him for it, his mind was flooded with questions and emotions that he just shut down. The part were he just left without a word looks like his mind just went numb... bordered to insanity. Liam's concern over him being "broken" was probably the MC fucking every women to compensate for the trauma he had been through.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
OK, I don't want to comment the ending of ep. 6 too much, since we already have enough pages of that, but I can't help myself. I must say I got something like an April's fool vibe from it - somewhere along the lines of "Just kidding - they both survived but your choice proved you were actually able to choose between them when forced." Speaking of which - for someone who said that he'd rather loose both than pick one, that "I can only save one" seemed a bit off.

Anyhow, I was wondering how to get any of the scenes from ep. 6?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

crass

May 21, 2017
The ending there. WOW that is alll I can say pulled me right back to the story to pat more attention

4.60 star(s) 801 Votes