Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
What a wonderful game, I have really enjoy finish him 3 times.
I laughed and cried and I liked...

Team Melissa for me ! Brunette whith green eye are my weekness.

Thank you to the developer
It's always been Melissa for me, at first I did quite like Megan, until we went to the coffee shop and there she was - Melissa with her beautiful black hair complementing her beautiful emerald green eyes, and that's it, fate was sealed "Sorry Megan..." :p

Reactions: Haise01

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, this actually make more sense than the last reply I received (although this still not the most sane thing to do), hahahaha
Thks!
Sorry if my reply was misleading but like I said, it was just something I believed, as I knew there is an ending with Ana, but I didn't know about Leah ending, haha :p

Reactions: SSWorldMaker

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Wow great job DrP. Another in thread spam fest. Just spent the last 2-3 hrs reading all the new posts and glad to see most of them are positive. I still have 3 or 4 more endings to finish. Probably won't go for all 22. I have Melissa and Rena endings so far. I know I still have at least 1 Megan ending but none of them are going to be perfect.

As to all the people who think this game doesn't touch on realty all I can say is "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

Looking forward to next game.

Checked the reviews and I think we wasted way, way way too much time talking about 1 review here.

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
It's always been Melissa for me, at first I did quite like Megan, until we went to the coffee shop and there she was - Melissa with her beautiful black hair complementing her beautiful emerald green eyes, and that's it, fate was sealed "Sorry Megan..." :p
Yeah that was a really heart breaking to let her in the house on fire to see the Megan path.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Wait... So actually there IS a ending with Ana? Then my previous statement is still valid!
Yeah, but don't be expecting any fireworks, from what I've heard it's just reconciliation I think and maybe talking about trying again? I don't know, but there's not much more other than that along those lines, and they sit in a bench holding hands, but then again, they broke up in bad terms, never got closure, and just overall bad, so I didn't expect them to take the leap and get married on the spot, if they're really gonna try again, they have a lot of work to do to make it work, haha.

Reactions: Enyos and Endrju

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
I don't usually comment on these games but dam full credit to the dev on the story in this one. Had a twist I did not see coming and was a "tug on the heart strings" moment (not something one would expect in this type of game)
All in all its a great game and I would recommend anyone that's reading the comments to see if others enjoyed it to really give this game at least 2 playthroughs (bare minimum of 2). You will not be disappointed

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Yeah, but don't be expecting any fireworks, from what I've heard it's just reconciliation I think and maybe talking about trying again? I don't know, but there's not much more other than that along those lines, and they sit in a bench holding hands, but then again, they broke up in bad terms, never got closure, and just overall bad, so I didn't expect them to take the leap and get married on the spot, if they're really gonna try again, they have a lot of work to do to make it work, haha.
I'm actually very interested in the Ana ending, and will try for it next. I was in a (kind of) similar situation and lost the love of my life due to them growing (what I can only assume was) tired of me (or they wanted new experiences). Never had true closure, and I'm not sure if I'd let them back into my life if they did come crawling back. I found a path in an earlier release where the MC and Ana both confess about not being able to get over the other (after Megan gets the role), and I knew more HAD to come of that. It was obvious the MC really has some very good memories with Ana, and she admitted to doing the "wrong" thing, so perhaps she did change for the better after time to reflect.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm actually very interested in the Ana ending, and will try for it next. I was in a (kind of) similar situation and lost the love of my life due to them growing (what I can only assume was) tired of me (or they wanted new experiences). Never had true closure, and I'm not sure if I'd let them back into my life if they did come crawling back. I found a path in an earlier release where the MC and Ana both confess about not being able to get over the other (after Megan gets the role), and I knew more HAD to come of that. It was obvious the MC really has some very good memories with Ana, and she admitted to doing the "wrong" thing, so perhaps she did change for the better after time to reflect.
Personally I maybe, just maybe could've reconsidered, but when she blackmailed MC, threatened to destroy Megan's career, that was the last straw for me, to me that proves how petty and low she can be =/

But I'll see to that ending too, I want all the good endings with them all. I just don't know if I'm ready, playing the best outcome with Missy left me emotional, I was not ready for that, for the emotions that soon followed, from being happy for the ending to feeling sadness, hollow and empty because the story is now over, haha, already miss my Missy. <3

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Personally I maybe, just maybe could've reconsidered, but when she blackmailed MC, threatened to destroy Megan's career, that was the last straw for me, to me that proves how petty and low she can be =/

But I'll see to that ending too, I want all the good endings with them all. I just don't know if I'm ready, playing the best outcome with Missy left me emotional, I was not ready for that, for the emotions that soon followed, from being happy for the ending to feeling sadness, hollow and empty because the story is now over, haha, already miss my Missy. <3
I read her actions as being desperate and remorseful. Her heart still wasn't in the right place, but the conversation with her after Megan got the role was better. I was quite pleased with my main route Megan ending (if not still mournful over the loss), and can't run any other routes for the time being either. :unsure:

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017

i feel u brother, i almost didnt played with smurf becouse of missy:sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 801 Votes