evil_lep

Nov 3, 2018
The story exists as MC trying to find love. Megan is the first one that catches MC eye - maybe not your first choice - but there needs to be a story to build from. You're not committed to her though - there's no actual "couple" until you actually commit by telling her you love her.
If you don't and choose to "love another" then you're committing to that person instead - and these choices is what drives the ending for the MC.
Have you played the game completely through? I have played the game over 8 times now from start to finish, and even more from partial saves. At every point you are forced into a dating relationship with Megan. You can either choose to cheat on her, with Rena, and end up with Rena if you keep committing to Rena and siding with her, if you don't mess with Angela and Hedwig or anyone else other then Megan, or you can stick with Megan only and be faithful, or you can have a polyamours relationship with her and Melissa both, you can sleep with everyone and be alone at the end, with everyone hating you. There is no end with Angela, Hedwig, or Leah. And btw, messing with codes, you can give yourself all three traits if you do it on the trait select option screen, put in the codes for the other two you where not going to pick prior to selecting yours and you get all three. Other wise, they randomly turn off throughout the game. The codes are case sensitive. wellReadTrait=True athleticTrait=True charismaticTrait=True

1WayRoad

Nov 20, 2017
Ouch... just being forced to choose either between Melissa or Megan at the end..(especially after fearing it wouldn't work out - and being relieved that they were okay with that) Wow that just broke my fucking heart, it destroyed me in so many layers right now. That's just harsh man!! :cry:
Same. I chose Melissa on instinct. Regretted it and loaded my save. Chose Megan. Regretted it too. Closed the game and played Smash.

Liam is a fucking god though.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
It would have been great to see an option of what would have happened staying with both Melissa and Megan. Just because the MC loved them both and couldn't choose for fear of breaking their friendship, it doesn't mean that situation would have turned out perfect for the three of them.

darkstrife

Dec 13, 2018
I believe there is some kind of weird nasty bug in the gallery code. I managed to unlock it by using a fully unlocked persistent file AND issuing those commands right after, then it worked.

I didn't want to dig into this issue any further since this game is not worth losing any more time on, in my opinion. If you want to try, here's my persistent file (attached).

So to summarize: download the file, extract it into the saves folder, then unlock the still locked gallery scenes via the console.

Saves path: C:\Users\<YourName>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ActingLessons-1523296524
thanks for this

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
What a beautiful story. The graphics are best in the world and man oh man! how can a game attain such perfection?! This is an art masterpiece! the characters are so well developed!
Truly a game of Love, Friendship and Compassion!
I reviewed it earlier, gave a full 5/5, I wish I could review again and give another set of 5s
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
Choosing Melissa makes it the most tragic for me in the end. Not that Megan option is better either. I hope there would be mod someday to add a truly happy ending were both survive.

Games like these are food for the soul, hope there are more such contents made

Reactions: Power Lord

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
Played it again and again, reloaded various saves and tried other options. I think the only other game that packs a punch apart from this is the Depraved Awakening.
For me, I think Melissa's character could have been more fleshed out. When the MC is forced to make a choice, it is easy to choose Megan, afterall, while you are very sympathetic to Melissa, you are much closer to Megan right from the start.
However, from the Story's frame of view, which btw, I think should have been named "A girl named Megan", I think it is apt for Megan to die, making the closure "The biggest story of my life started when I met a girl named Megan", more focused.

Not giving a choice for MC between the two characters, and making it so that Megan dies in an effort to save Melissa would have given the story more punch (not that it does not have plenty already). Or, Melissa's character would have been brought at par with Megan and make it a truly painful choice option for MC.

I personally think that even if there was a happy ending, with both surviving, the game would have been as much beautiful <3 Untitled.jpg

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Ok, i know there is a search button ... but, is there somewhere post with saves of all 22 endings (starting from the beginning of the episode 8) ... i finished mine 8 endings, but still wondering about others ... tried to search, but when I saw 32 pages of keyword saves, I gave up ... I was inactive in this thread from the episode 6 release, because I wanted to play complete story and I really have no time to get through 100+ new pages (hell, the playthrough of my saves takes me 12+ hours ... )

And I think, if there are saves for all ending, it could be great to be in OP :)

Hope I'm not bothering with this, so thanks to anyone who can help me :)

Reactions: Power Lord
4.60 star(s) 801 Votes