Raze25

Sep 7, 2020
I've never contemplated my choices in these types of games before, always went in with the mindset to just see as many scenes with as many girls as I could, but this totally turned that over its head by making me face actually appropriate consequences for my actions all while throwing some crazy dark curveballs around the end.
Super impressive how impactful this was despite being such a short experience. I genuinely don't feel ready to replay this to see any other endings.

furkawee

Jun 24, 2021
The fact that there is so much varying opinion about the ending means it was great. It's gut-wrenching and some people love that and some hate it. I felt both. It totally sucked, but that's because I was so drawn into the story and characters that it was a total nut punch. Love it. And hate it.
It's not gut-wrenching, it's just an annoying railroaded "choice" for the sake of a twist. Frankly, it's the only reason this game gets talked about at all, so I suppose in that sense the dev succeeded, but it really is more like a Resident Evil 'Oh you can't open this door without a knob, nevermind that you have a grenade launcher, axe, and M16 in your inventory' situation than anything actually meaningful or impactful.

4.60 star(s) 801 Votes