Saulice

Jun 21, 2017
Theoretically, the trigger attached to picking up the item may not work.
You are not the first for whom this script does not work correctly; freeschtyler previously wrote about a similar problem. Unfortunately, I could not reproduce this bug on my PC. I will think about ways to fix it; perhaps using several workarounds. Checking at the beginning / end of the scene is one of the methods I added in this build. I'll see what else to do.
Anyway, thx for the report.
Are you checking the 'object_id_flag' at the end of each interaction with that NPC?
It seemed like it only triggered after the HJ scene (even though I had talked with her prior and received no quest update)

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Are you checking the 'object_id_flag' at the end of each interaction with that NPC?
It seemed like it only triggered after the HJ scene (even though I had talked with her prior and received no quest update)
No, everything is much simpler there.
You can talk about clothes only if status of task "Talk with Zesthara about BDSM..." eqal "inProcess". The script that sets this value binds to event dispathcher "OnPickup", that works when you pick up an item. Specifically, this script checks for the presence in the inventory items from the list. And if all the conditions are met, it runs the task. During the debug, I made this trigger work even when the control / scene was changed.
And, apparently, the event dispatcher does not work.
I don’t know why: I haven’t reproduced this bug.
I'll see what I can do about it.
UPD:
Did you loading the game between these events? If so, then I am most likely looking in the wrong place.
...But if you play without loadings, then I seem to have solved the problem.

Saulice

Jun 21, 2017
No, everything is much simpler there.
You can talk about clothes only if status of task "Talk with Zesthara about BDSM..." eqal "inProcess". The script that sets this value binds to event dispathcher "OnPickup", that works when you pick up an item. Specifically, this script checks for the presence in the inventory items from the list. And if all the conditions are met, it runs the task. During the debug, I made this trigger work even when the control / scene was changed.
And, apparently, the event dispatcher does not work.
I don’t know why: I haven’t reproduced this bug.
I'll see what I can do about it.
UPD:
Did you loading the game between these events? If so, then I am most likely looking in the wrong place.
...But if you play without loadings, then I seem to have solved the problem.
I hadn't seen the option until you'd mentioned it and I loaded my save up and tried again.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
I think the problem was as follows:
Event Dispatcher OnPickup is part of the inventory component, which each character and container has. I used the function getPlayerPawn to bind event to this dispatcher. But because of my carelessness, this particular script was launched during the lewd scene, when the Player pawn was, in fact, the lewd scene. Of course, the script could not be binded to what is not.
When you load a saved scripts to re-constructed, and all bind as it should. Therefore, it was so difficult for me to reproduce the bug.
In short, I fixed it.

Saulice

Jun 21, 2017
I think the problem was as follows:
Event Dispatcher OnPickup is part of the inventory component, which each character and container has. I used the function getPlayerPawn to bind event to this dispatcher. But because of my carelessness, this particular script was launched during the lewd scene, when the Player pawn was, in fact, the lewd scene. Of course, the script could not be binded to what is not.
When you load a saved scripts to re-constructed, and all bind as it should. Therefore, it was so difficult for me to reproduce the bug.
In short, I fixed it.
Well done.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Are qwests "Sexual experiments part two" and "Anal orgasm" for patrons only?
No 0_o Content for patrons does not affect the passing game. If you experience difficulties with these quests, take a look at the walkthrough ↓

Mc1ntyre

Jun 3, 2018
No 0_o Content for patrons does not affect the passing game. If you experience difficulties with these quests, take a look at the walkthrough ↓
Thank you, but I allready checked it:).
Ok, I will keep trying to complete this qwests (I don't understand how to "start conversation with her and "make the little role-play" again". I only can offer her to suck my dick and ask about her preferences).

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Thank you, but I allready checked it:).
Ok, I will keep trying to complete this qwests (I don't understand how to "start conversation with her and "make the little role-play" again". I only can offer her to suck my dick and ask about her preferences).
Close the door to her room then try to open it. You will see a menu with a choice of action.

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
No offense to the game developer, but if anyone has the full patreon release of this game and they don't mind linking said game so that us lowly peasants can download...I would be forever grateful! :ROFLMAO:

P.S. great game btw!

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
No offense to the game developer, but if anyone has the full patreon release of this game and they don't mind linking said game so that us lowly peasants can download...I would be forever grateful! :ROFLMAO:

P.S. great game btw!
My majesty's appeal to lowly peasants :)
This is the full release. Content for patrons includes a full scene with an elf and a demo preview of the antother scene in development. They will sooner or later enter the main build.

So poor peasants just have to wait a few months. Patrons get access to the content much earlier than others, that's all.
Do not get me wrong, I myself do not like paywalls. But I need to somehow thank the people who give me the money ;).

To potential patrons: of course, this does not exhaust privileges :). You can somehow influence the development of the game and even see your nickname in its credits.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
I cannot play, the game just get crashed in a middle of the game :/ It just stop working. ¿Can you help me?
I did not encounter such a bug. In addition, I do not know anything about your system and the reason for crash. It is likely that the problem is in your system or in the Unreal Engine itself. In this case, I can not help you.
I can advise to update the drivers. Theoretically, the reason may be this.

vinicio1797

Jan 4, 2019
I did not encounter such a bug. In addition, I do not know anything about your system and the reason for crash. It is likely that the problem is in your system or in the Unreal Engine itself. In this case, I can not help you.
I can advise to update the drivers. Theoretically, the reason may be this.
I´ll try! Thanks for aswering !

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Build 0.6 is already in early access! You can see the preview .
What's new:
  • Journal redesign
  • New mechanics: alchemy
  • And the associated with it quest.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
I started to make a new character: a cat-girl knight. For patrons available that determine its appearance.
Pelvis.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote