El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
Haha, now that's funny. This is a real 3d game, like your common TPS or FPS or better yet some third/first person rpgs, but the characters look so cartoonish. To the point you're thinking they are hand drawn. No, really, I was looking at them closely (untill my eyes hurt) to verify they are in fact 3d models :). Nice work. It's not your common piece of cake here or enywhere else, I suppose.

And now, with the praises properly done, let me give you a little nudge:
  1. You said, you've added some explanations (help text). But at the same time some old explanations (like about where your new acquired clothes have gone, or what to do in the dressing room) have mysteriously vanished.
  2. This new outfit alteration feature. Well, it doesn't work outside the dressing room. I mean, any alterations you've made to your dress do not persist when you walk out of the dressing room.
  3. Didn't check this in the new version, but previously if you were unfortunate enough to stand close to the wall while opening the first grate to the prison, the first one before the long corridor leading to another grate and the stairwell, you ended up imprisoned by that grate and nothing else to do than to reload the game.
  4. Maybe there is something else that I forgot.
  5. Oh well, hope she wouldn't turn up to be a chick with dick on a constant basis.
  6. Just a random thought: the geenie said Sam now also has the ability to get energy from orgasms, so if they please each other do they both get energised?

Last edited:

Godfather922

Aug 9, 2017
I am so lost on the candle part.
Theres 4 choices but 6 candles and the book only says to light up according to the scheme...but theres 2 left?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There's a diagram showing you how to arrange all 6 candles. There are four colors (choices). Pick green, skip a candle, pick green again, skip a candle, pick green a third time. Then go back and fill the unlit candles with the appropriate colors to match the diagram in the book. Easy peasy.

Reactions: stark8g and Gabaw

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Something like a dev log:

New character sheet:
SuccSet.png
I'm not sure about skin color. I have not yet come up with a hairstyle and clothes.

Save\load game screens:
Save.png Load.png
It's will look something like this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also want to know what content for patrons would you like to see?
I don’t really like the scheme: "pay me $50 to see an uncensored pussy". If you have any suggestions, I will be glad to read them.

Last edited:

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
New character sheet:
View attachment 183433
I'm not sure about skin color. I have not yet come up with a hairstyle and clothes.
What bothers me more than her skin is her face. Loooks for me very similar to that Elven face, but red and without hair. As for the clothes, a leather outfit maybe? The one with open breast and crotchless, succubi would love that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I'm completely failing at the third mini-game with the Genie (the one with a horizontal bar with two red lines and the "<" ">" keys). Initially pressing them fills the bar towards the right, but nothing happens if I click when it's between the red lines - and as time passes, one left or right keypress causes bigger and bigger swings on the bar, until keypresses finally stop doing anything at all and the bar remains empty (and I can't continue in any way, only restart or exit). Also, strangely, one of the red lines is movable using the mouse cursor, which seems weird. What's going on...?

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
I finally finished the integration of new quest system and save plugin. It's time to go back to the girls!

Some experiments with modelling hairstyles, little facial expressions and different skin color
inProgress.png

All girls in one screen:
AllGirls.png

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Work on a new character is finished!
More pictures (including preview of lewd scene with her) you can find on my .

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Whew. Demo scene with Succubi is finally completed. It will be included to v 0.2 (i hope to post it soon). For now this demo is available for patrons.
More screenshots you can find on my .

Pedrolia

Jan 12, 2018
Like the character models, probably gonna wait for a few more versions. Can't wait to give Vespa a ride though ;)

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
any walkthrough ? i played first release .. got lost .. soo dropped it ..even thought it looks nice...

Jirovsca

Nov 22, 2018
Haha, now that's funny. This is a real 3d game, like your common TPS or FPS or better yet some third/first person rpgs, but the characters look so cartoonish. To the point you're thinking they are hand drawn. No, really, I was looking at them closely (untill my eyes hurt) to verify they are in fact 3d models :).
well.. the models are 3d you don't need to look closely... you can clearly see em 3d.. what are you referring i guess is textures?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote