AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The demo has no foe dungeon critters. And it seems that the dungeon is just someplace where you start, not where the entire game is supposed to take place in. One of your initial quests is to leave (which you cannot complete yet, it seems). So far, you wander around the dungeon picking up stuff you need ... and bang one girl until you cum, and use your hands & toys on another to make her orgasm.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
OMG.. i thought one moment i have read "Acne of abyss".... i was like : "what the hell ? :O"

oh god, that scared the shit out of me XD

i m curious to see this game, it look a bit like another one here in 3D (i forget the name)

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Hard not to see 'humor' listed and think it's going to be cringey reference humor like most RPGM games.

Aequdsama

Jun 24, 2018
Kinda like the art style, so im gonna follow this game for some time, hope it'll develop in a good direction and won't be abandoned.

Doggo Bow Wow

Jun 3, 2017
I quite enjoyed the game, will look forward to further releases. Only downside I had was the minigames, I mean... I wouldn't mind doing minigames before the scenes, however scenes I'd rather just enjoy, with the large monitor that I have I can only focus at the space where the arrows show up instead of looking at what actualy is going on in the scene. Overall seems like a solid start for a game, could use a bit more lighting, other than that, didn't see any flaws.

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
@cheepySnake
I've seen the character models somewhere before I think. Did you model theses yourself or did you acquire them from a 3rd party? and if it's the third party, care to let us know where from? I have a project that would fit the model style...

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
its giving me a .7z file. am i missing something?
7zip files are the same as zip files from WinRAR or WinZip. It just a different standard. If your zipping program can't do it, get 7zip itself which can unzip almost everything without an issue and best of all is 100% free open source and safe.

Just google 7zip and it should be the very top of the stack.

lafingman0

Feb 17, 2018
An interesting little demo. a little sad that the character cant jump at all :p

The english could use a little work and there are small lighting and graphical errors - but the game itself is pretty good :)

I found 3/4 toys, the anal plug seems to have eluded me :p

I look forward to updates!

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Thank you all for feedback very much!
I updated the game, focusing on them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In addition, I created the first content for patrons. It includes a lewd scene with a Witch and an Elf. No quests, dialogues or minigames. Handjob, blowjob and little violence :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will include this in the main build later. Wich quests, dialogues and minigames.
If you want to give me some money speed up the release of updates, my patreon page:

I am currently working on a new character and emotions in dialogs. If you have any suggestions, I will be glad to read them.

When I read the help thing it said directional keys.
Fix this. Now it does not matter what you press.

Fresh instructions at the start of each new scene/minigame.
Poupup helpers added.

Only downside I had was the minigames
I HATE MINIGAMES!
Autoplay for minigames added.

.... Heh, i retell the change log.

Did you model theses yourself or did you acquire them from a 3rd party?
I made the characters myself.

Last edited:

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Has a save/load game feature been added yet?
No. This requires a lot of time or the purchase of a plugin (and time to integrate it). Later - necessarily.
In addition, over the weekend, I definitely would not have had time to do it :). This update is "hotpatch".

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Wow, using Unreal requires that a developer pay to get a plugin to do a basic Windows app function like saving/loading? Sheesh. What a rip-off. I'm not going to ask how much they want, the fact that they want anything at all is insulting (I'm a Windows C++ developer).

Thanks for letting me know.

Last edited:

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Basic saving, like a custom player settings or actor's location is pretty simple and don't required plugins or C++ code. But I use a rather complicated quest system, many per-level scripts etc. Plus legacy: i would like any save made in the old version to open in the new.
It costs not much, but, unfortunately, now I can not afford it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote