Psycho

Aug 28, 2016
I normally like games like this but curious, does the MC just become a slut by the end of it to pretty much anyone or does 1 character corrupt her/get her in the story? Thanks

ratburat711

Jul 30, 2023
I just met the duke after the mayor's party and then they told me to go to the training ground, but when I try to exit the town it says to try on another day. However, I'm not able to go to sleep (clicking the bed does nothing).
me too i'm stuck in there,i can't do anything is there any solution?

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
If I remember correctly this game will eventually have lesbian/futanari content in the future and so my questions are how much lesbian and futanari content is planned? Something like a small few events that involve these genres or if there are actual routes that centralize around these genres. In the current version of the game right now is there anything that would kind of give a clue to where one might find this sort of content in the making?
It's not a #1 focus of the overall game but the content is planned and will be present in a future build. And yeah I think you could probably guess who might get futa scenes.

Yeah, me too, means this either get solved or this is another dead game, really so tired of old saves not loading
Use the saves provided in the save.zip. They are there for that reason.

Accursed: Emma's Path is an optional-combat erotic visual-novel-styled RPG,
ok not trying to be a jackwagon but what is optional about this game? its not like she can NOT be a whore. the game requires it to move forward. there is no virgin path, as of yet is there? is there gonna be? bc if not this would just be more of the same ole same ole woman becomes a whore. so original.
That line was specifically referring to combat and was written before we released our first build iirc. We had planned combat to be canonically optional initially. However, that's no longer the case and we removed the line from our official listings. We understand that some players don't give a shit about combat so we'll eventually have a "story-mode" option if the player just doesn't want to bother with it.

found a bug of using fast to get through the tutorial stuff got softlocked unable to move after skipping pot washing text
Thanks for the report!

me too i'm stuck in there,i can't do anything is there any solution?
Go to the Boiled Crab and speak with the hermit.

DudeComesUp23

Nov 7, 2021
Hello dev, I'm interested with your game that I think it would have a bright future

I would like to propose a plot that might interest you

How about total abomination of combination netorare + corruption + pregnancy tags where the female protag will secretly bear any male character's child and make the male main character believe it was his and make him to raise that child.

And at later ending, she will show the truth to her husband (the male main character)

I have some examples in attachment

lime904

Jun 14, 2021
It's not a #1 focus of the overall game but the content is planned and will be present in a future build. And yeah I think you could probably guess who might get futa scenes.
Thanks for answering, as much as I was hoping to see Emma get taken by a lesbian/futanari I think I'll keep an eye out for
development and keep interest towards the overall game.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So I understand Emmas corruption is going to get her moe lewd, but can I guide it into making her more twisted, evil or sadistic ? or All of the above ^_~

Kinda my favourit parts when it comes to corruptiuon outside of physical transformations (doesnt look like thats going to be a thing here)

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
So I understand Emmas corruption is going to get her moe lewd, but can I guide it into making her more twisted, evil or sadistic ? or All of the above ^_~

Kinda my favourit parts when it comes to corruptiuon outside of physical transformations (doesnt look like thats going to be a thing here)
I agree with you there I would like to see her start becoming lewd and evil if she gets cursed or corrupted enough. Turning a cute innocent girl into one that gets off by lewdly teasing and torturing the male mc is super hot. But i dont know about the whole transformation thing though, most often bimbofication makes the character models literally cringy and im not a fan of futa stuff either. I think a huge cock destroys the beauty of a womans body. Just my opinion. A lot of dev's are starting to tread lightly now though because of the garbage new patreon rules. If there ever comes a day where we can only see games with regular vanilla I will stop playing h-games period lol.

Reactions: Nobles
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes