Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Thanks for your hard work @Cipheos I hope your personal life stabilizes a bit! would you by chance have any ETA on when the Picardo stream archive gets updated? I usually miss the streams but would love to just VOD watch them. No rush though!
Actually it's a bit of a best effort thing. Sometimes the artist takes a while to send them over, sometimes I take a while to upload them. I will be looking in to a way for the artist to upload them directly on to the website soon.

For now I am uploading them as we speak!

Reactions: Blayo and Sususu

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
v0.6.2 has just been released to Patrons.

Good luck getting it.

It IS only $1 a month if you REALLY want it...

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Holy hell, for a thread that's been up since January, production is damn slow, especially with no real story outside the paths. Tracer being the only one with a path is pretty lame. The art style doesn't even look like it would take that long to have an artist draw.

Reactions: Jimmy Rayor

Marvin Adans

Feb 14, 2018
Holy hell, for a thread that's been up since January, production is damn slow, especially with no real story outside the paths. Tracer being the only one with a path is pretty lame. The art style doesn't even look like it would take that long to have an artist draw.
You realize, of course that this isn't most people's full time job, and you are on this site to get the fruits of their labor for free.
:rolleyes:

ironclast

Apr 15, 2017
You realize, of course that this isn't most people's full time job, and you are on this site to get the fruits of their labor for free.
:rolleyes:
Your right it isnt there full time job but you can still criticize the speed. I personally like the game but the updates are pretty slow. Also i wanna bang sombra already she has the sprites just needs some cgs and writing

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Is there anything in the game with DVA yet besides the shower peek?
Last I checked she has a secret premium cam show. You progress the images by giving her money, make sure you have a fat stack of cash because if you don't get through all of the images you have to pay again to get to where you were next time you try. Once you've seen an image it goes in your gallery which technically makes it a one time payment if you get through the whole show.
I haven't played the latest version, so maybe things have changed or more has been added.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Welp this game made it to the front page, and it feels like there's been no progress again. What exactly has the artist been doing?

Reactions: Jimmy Rayor

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Just follow the artist and watch their Picarto.tv streams to actually see what they are working on.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Welp this game made it to the front page, and it feels like there's been no progress again. What exactly has the artist been doing?
From what I recall they brought on a coder and under the hood was going through major rebuilding. While that was going on some of the art was getting reworked since moving forward was slowed down. But they've been chipping away at adding some content such as Mercy.
Oddly enough, the v0.6 isn't even finished according to Patreon (still art and code to do) but we have v0.6.2 here.
I'm still gonna hold out on playing this again until I notice more content in the changelog other than reworks and rebuilds. I'm still interested, I just don't want to play what might feel on the surface like micro updates each time.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
is D.va completely flat as the pictures in the OP suggest? that would be a crime

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
i am already sure that the content i'm waiting for will take some sweet time for being made,but when it gets there,i'm sure it will be worth some wait,cuz heavyweights like Zarya and Mei are worth the effort...

3.30 star(s) 34 Votes