shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
What are all the scenes I can expect atm? I've done everything with tracer. and I tried to get intel for Sombra but everyone is "too busy" to talk to outside of class. Haven't been able to talk to any other girls and have seen screens of D.VA dildo'ing her ass and the MC saying Mei is beautiful. Are there other scenes or just Tracer atm for 5.2?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
What are all the scenes I can expect atm? I've done everything with tracer. and I tried to get intel for Sombra but everyone is "too busy" to talk to outside of class. Haven't been able to talk to any other girls and have seen screens of D.VA dildo'ing her ass and the MC saying Mei is beautiful. Are there other scenes or just Tracer atm for 5.2?
I think you only need to talk to 2 people. Have you tried the schoolyard ? There are people there aswell you can talk to. After you collect the "data" go back to Sombra. You'll then be able to buy a couple of pictures ( Mercy in lingerie, Mei getting groped, and a fully clothed tracer pic) and a Tracer webcam feed. The Tracer webcam works differently then the D va webcam, no donating money just check the webcam at different times, different days. You should get some different yoga poses with Tracer. No actual sex scenes currently in the game though.(apart from the Tracer ones you already saw)

Also you should have 3 shower pics in your gallery, 1 with Tracer and D va and 2 with Pharah masturbating.

Reactions: shintopu

Chaisenleague

Mar 13, 2018
Sooo... After nearly 6Months (or more) we get a new Update... and yes its a "Test Build" so i don´t go to hard on them.
The new Intro is fine and the few new sceen are also fine. The whole Game is fine and quiet good from the artstyle etc. BUT its really really slow in development. I mean after 6 Month we get 1 Into and 2? new sceen for D.Va? IDK if thats enough to keep going.
IDK how much time it takes need to write, paint and programm the new sceen but i can´t understand why they don´t keep up with the fans via patron. I don´t use their Discord so maybe they post new updates there now and then but why not on Patreon also?.... like " Hey its been a while but we can saw we make progress and u can expect the new build in [2 week, 3 week, etc.]" or just "sry the new Patch need some extra time so its gonna be some weeks without updates".
But so far i can say the game is good if u don´t pay for it... if u pay via Patreon...well, u need to decide on your own if u keep "Supporting" them... maybe if there new and consitend updates in the future they will grwo even bigger but who knows :/

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Ishman

Feb 28, 2018
Why on earth are they using their code names in an academy?

The overwatch wiki has their real names, it's pretty wtf to read, almost like trying to decipher an indonesian's idea of english.

Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
Why on earth are they using their code names in an academy?

The overwatch wiki has their real names, it's pretty wtf to read, almost like trying to decipher an indonesian's idea of english.
This is as unofficial and parody like as they come; I wouldn't expect them to go nuts with lore consistency. Also I'm not sure what game you're reading, but it's a pretty well written game.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
Right. But the infirmary is pretty much done, we're currently working on finishing up the Mercy scenes. We're also working on a super secret xray feature, but you didn't get it from me. Not the actual graphics: View attachment 163919

Well I mean I don't know about a ton of smut but definitely the smut portion of the update is all still being wrapped up... Including our first anal scene! (which you also didn't get from me)

Also, guys, thanks for helping people out in this topic and generally being supportive, it means a lot. I still haven't gotten around to making full changelogs, but I will try to as soon as I can. Gotta prioritize a bit with the new content :biggrin:
I try to be as right as I can because I want this game to become more popular :p

Mar 21, 2018
So it's been 5 months and all they added were those intros and a random new area that serves no purpose? Well i guess it's time to wait another 5 months to see if theres one new scene.

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
wow so now you guys start to do the update for version 0.6 but you dont even release var 0.5.2

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I think it's a bit weird that the release notes aren't clearer on this; But all content which has been added since version 0.4 so far has been added to points in the game which are chronologically earlier than the latest content in 0.4.

Tbh I hoped this release wouldn't be on F95 since it does indeed not feature the Mercy smut. Though by far most of the work is done for that as well, Y&N just wanted to show our loyal patrons SOME sign of life and what they can expect.

Frankly I hope there were no major misunderstandings. We didn't intend to draw in more $10+ patrons with this update. Of course we do intend to with the next, which will have lots of extra smut. All the extra smut. All of it.

TL;DR:
- Replay for new content.
-More updates inbound.
- Don't sign up for the $10+ patronage if you want to buy the latest version of the game. You're not buying anything besides our eternal love. No but seriously if you're not in to following the boring development of the game, this tier is not for you, half the releases have no extra smut.

Edit:
If I have time later I could maybe post release notes because Y&N sort of suck at that.
So is that update actually happening or what?

Your post seems to imply that there was more to 5.2 than a new intro? Is that still the case or are we gonna be waiting another 6 months for nothing?

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Yea short update; I lost my house and I've had some trouble getting a place to work. I don't really get that much of a cut atm, it just covers the costs for hosting and such. On the current funding it's pretty hard to produce anything at all, I certainly can't afford to take any time out of work. Rn it's about enough to sustain the writer and artist, because forutnately they live together. Most of the work for v0.6 is done though, just kind of a bummer I lost my house, set me back a week or two I admit.

Any way, I really am not looking to fight over how we owe you guys to keep working until our last hair turns gray. If you're not happy supporting us, please do not support us. We're going to keep doing this as long as we can with or without support. And it's going to be the last time I'll say that you can always drop me a message on Discord if you want an immediate answer. I don't handle PR, I don't decide our announcements, but whenever I remember I try to get some word out here and mainly on Discord.

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
Yea short update; I lost my house and I've had some trouble getting a place to work. I don't really get that much of a cut atm, it just covers the costs for hosting and such. On the current funding it's pretty hard to produce anything at all, I certainly can't afford to take any time out of work. Rn it's about enough to sustain the writer and artist, because forutnately they live together. Most of the work for v0.6 is done though, just kind of a bummer I lost my house, set me back a week or two I admit.

Any way, I really am not looking to fight over how we owe you guys to keep working until our last hair turns gray. If you're not happy supporting us, please do not support us. We're going to keep doing this as long as we can with or without support. And it's going to be the last time I'll say that you can always drop me a message on Discord if you want an immediate answer. I don't handle PR, I don't decide our announcements, but whenever I remember I try to get some word out here and mainly on Discord.
Just one thing after another for the team, eh? Sorry to hear it. I can't speak for everyone, but for the record it's not that I'm mad at you. It's really mostly just impatience and confusion? Glad something is on the way, I'm grateful that's not just getting dropped, y'know? Just keep doing whatever you're doing to the best of your ability, people (clearly) are gonna get bitter, and frankly we're getting this shit for free anyways so I can't say we're really in a position to be whining. The following will come, this is genuinely a high quality game in my opinion.

Reactions: Sususu

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Nah I don't want people to be grateful nor do I mind if people are upset. I just really don't have the time anymore to respond appropriately through this channel.

I just want people to enjoy what we do make. You have no idea how much it means to me how highly people here think of the game. I really hope we will prove to be worthy of larger support. If I could work on this game full time maybe I'd be in a better position to nag the artist and writer for updates :coldsweat:

Anyway, for now it really just is best effort and irdk what to do with the housing situation :confounded:

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Hey guys! Things have been really crazy in my personal life, but I think we made quite a bit of progress on the next update. Unfortunately, while we got a lot done, it's really not that much smut. We hope to be adding more of that with the next few updates.

In the mean time, while Y&N test the latest version, I finally made that changelog I promised. It's not much since I am pretty sure I really messed up the commit messages here, but still.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 4, 2017
Thanks for your hard work @Cipheos I hope your personal life stabilizes a bit! would you by chance have any ETA on when the Picardo stream archive gets updated? I usually miss the streams but would love to just VOD watch them. No rush though!

3.30 star(s) 33 Votes