• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vileness2

Apr 18, 2019
Trying to play the latest version but I keep getting red text that says images are missing. What's up with that?

N3 Raw

Aug 14, 2018
damn loved this when i played through a year or so ago but the name changes have kinda killed it for me. hope theres a mod/patch that can be done for it soon

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Rip. So there's no way to revert the names back to the original? Kinda ruins the game tbh.
We're testing the name changing feature, which should be available in one of the upcoming patches. The reason it takes so long is because we basically had to rewrite naming system from the scratch and implement in manually in most of dialogues for it to properly work and affect lines that are being said.

You will be able to change any character's name to your liking.

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
How do you access the widow content? Only noticed after being halfway done with the D.VA stuff that I hadn't even seen her, and the guide tells her contents starts after week 1...

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
We're testing the name changing feature, which should be available in one of the upcoming patches. The reason it takes so long is because we basically had to rewrite naming system from the scratch and implement in manually in most of dialogues for it to properly work and affect lines that are being said.

Well that's good then. Though honestly I'm not sure the game is big enough for Blizzard to actually care in the first place, but I get being safe than sorry.

Jan 10, 2019

Hello Young, Thank you for the Teams and your own efforts off of these years, A34 has been a continuous warm light hearted adventure that always makes me smile when i see there is an update, I hope yourself and the rest of the team managed to make it to a place of safety over these past few years and are doing well. please keep on being awesome.

As A P.S. Think you guys could add in a rename feature or say leave a file open so that some daring do gooder can create a community mod with some name alterations, for no reason in particular. *Wink*

• Red Heart
Reactions: Young_Naughty

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
blaze 20 (optimized).gif
BLAZE, PART ONE — $2 RELEASE

We all love that part where Blaze said "It's Blazing time!" and blazed all over the place.

First of all, can we just appreciate the sheer power behind our art team, that managed to deliver four whole content updates in a span of two months? If that's not a record pace, we don't know what is.

Alright, that's enough patting ourselves on the back, let's get to the real reason we're here — Blaze!

Last year, we introduced her Intro update, that, to our surprise, managed to garner an astounding success among our audience. We never expected original character to be as popular as they are within our game, and it is genuinely nice to be able to allow ourselves enough creative freedom to make something as wild and unpredictable, as this little cupcake. We already showed her vulnerable, but honest nature, and this time around we wanted to explore the depths of her character a little bit more. She is not just hyperactive, she is feral! In a wholesome kind of way, of course.

It's impossible to tell what happens inside that skull of hers at any given moment, but whatever it might be, it is always filled with an unfathomable amount of love and care for people she calls "friends". You earned that title, and all of the benefits that come as a package deal. Including the chance to discover brand new kinks you never knew you had.

We allowed ourselves to experiment with new ideas, and hopefully, you would like what we cooked!

But before you go, we wanted to remind that for the rest of the April, which is not long, you can get an exclusive deal on Lovense adult-toys! By following our partnered link, you will get a WHOLE 55% OFF their best products! This is not a sponsored post, we just really like the idea that our game has connectivity to someone's vibrating plugs.

If you considered updating your adult-toy wardrobe, there won't be a better time than now! But in case you are hesitant, here's another reason — We are adding integration into ALL H-SCENES released in the last 12 months! Which is a lot. The free patch containing the integration features will be released later this week, so keep an eye on the news posts!

DOWNLOAD:
> <
MORE INFO:
> <

If you enjoy what we do and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to and get access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!

KAMILAH, PART ONE — COMING NEXT WEEK

22a672d1-9cff-415d-a3e6-a81fd5e639fe.jpg

"THESE STUPID PRETTY YOUNG MEN ARE TEMPTING ME!"

Last edited:

JakeyParkey

Jul 2, 2021
View attachment 3638312
BLAZE, PART ONE — $2 RELEASE

We all love that part where Blaze said "It's Blazing time!" and blazed all over the place.

First of all, can we just appreciate the sheer power behind our art team, that managed to deliver four whole content updates in a span of two months? If that's not a record pace, we don't know what is.

1715912315356.jpeg

KAMILAH, PART ONE — COMING NEXT WEEK

View attachment 3638307

"THESE STUPID PRETTY YOUNG MEN ARE TEMPTING ME!"
1715912331013.jpeg

3.30 star(s) 37 Votes