BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Tracer has no lesbian content in our game, none whatsoever. Widow is not a femdom character, she's just high on her horse, but turns into the prime bottom once you get in bed together. Sombra is kinda femdom because of her character, but you are on equal grounds for the most part, though yes, she is definitely closer to being femdom than many others. Brigitte is a skip for you, because she has femdom, BDSM and lesbian content, all at the same time.

Other than that, I'd say there's no other routes you should be avoiding. Mei is a certified bottom, DVa as well, Mercy is "neutral", and the majority of romanceable OCs are either bottoms, or in a "neutral" position, and don't involve 3rd parties into their h-scenes, so no lesbian content or anything like that, just your personal relationship between you two.
I'm not interested in Widow because of this post:

- Widow's route will be updated, more specifically the part where you spy on her with Chris. Player will get a choice of eavesdropping or straight up spying. Depending on the choice, you'll see either full scene, that includes her and Chris, or just the part where Widow featured solo. Picking option that will include Chris is also will be accompanied by "trigger warning" explaining the contents of the scene. This scene is relevant in her overall plot, but as of right now, while her story is not fully finished, it just sticks out as some kind of NTR focused element, which it not really supposed to be.
And this is the post that made me discard Tracer:

Hard to say right now, because we are still on the planning stage for new Tracer's story. Though MC will most definitely be her primary LI, her story would be revolving around her path on discovering her sexual self and finding things that she is interested in, so it might at some point involve other characters for group scenes.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
how would one use an old save in the newer updates?
They are transferred automatically, though depending on how old your saves are there is a chance that they won't be compatible. It's not the case if you are transferring the save from the previous public build though, in that case saves would work well.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
I'm not interested in Widow because of this post:

And this is the post that made me discard Tracer:
Well, Widow's route has already been updated to feature a complete story that puts everything on their right places, though you are always free to ignore it.

In regard to Tracer, if you are planning to avoid her because of something we might do in one of the future updates that is yet to come, or to even be properly pre-planned, it's your choice entirely. That being said, the majority of our girls are written to be bi-sexual and to offer the widest variety of kinks to choose from. If you are looking for a strictly traditional monogamous story, our game might not be the perfect fit for your tastes.

NickWonder

Oct 14, 2018
Been playing this game for a long time and followed the updates even back when we were still waiting for the public release of the Mei scenes. Is there any chance that a name selector will be available in a future update? I know that they can't be named the OW characters anymore but I was much more invested when it was still full Overwatch (Not the fault of Young Nughty, they don't want to get sued and I can respect that.)

Reactions: 4ereNok

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Been playing this game for a long time and followed the updates even back when we were still waiting for the public release of the Mei scenes. Is there any chance that a name selector will be available in a future update? I know that they can't be named the OW characters anymore but I was much more invested when it was still full Overwatch (Not the fault of Young Nughty, they don't want to get sued and I can respect that.)
Name changing feature is our current priority. We'll try to push the patch with this feature out along with one of the upcoming content updates, hopefully in a matter of weeks.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Yun clussy 20.gif
CLUSSY YUN SKIN — $10 RELEASE

This ain't a major content drop, but we thought that it would be nice to give you something, while you are waiting for next month's juicy releases, of which there are tons of!

Clussy Yun is small bonus for those, who battles their phobia of clowns by repeatedly committing cardinal sin while examining every minute detail of said clowns body. Consider it a therapy session of sorts.

And while we are also on the topic of what you should be expecting next month, we have much to tell!

First of all, Ava's route is finally coming to it's climactic finale, and we mean CLIMACTIC, because we fight occasional boredom of writing student romance by sprinkling it with so much drama, any soap opera pales in comparison. But that's just a flavoring on a cake, while the true focus are the changes Ava's character is going through. The crisis of identity hits hard in her case, and by the end of your journey together, you, as a protagonist, will help her to finally break the shackles of the artificial persona she created, and to finally learn how to embrace her real self. Fall in love with the best bratty girl yet again this March!

But Ava's update won't be the only one bringing changes to the Academy!

Next month, for the first time EVER in the history of our game, we will be introducing a MALE dateable character — Luca, shy femboy, who quickly became beloved by many of our players. Intro update for Luca will begin a new journey, and while our typical Intro updates are lacking in terms of h-content, this will break that stereotype.

Another reminder, that Luca's route is completely optional!

On that note, we hope you enjoy today's release and stay tuned for more news and spoilers!

But there is more!

andre patreon 10 (optimized).gif
ANDRE, PART 3 — $2 RELEASE

There always comes a time, when your heart and souls fills with an overwhelming desire to stop, to take a break from the worries of day to day life, to lie down and rest. A desire for comfort.

Andre is our comfort character.

She is someone we get back to whenever we feel stressed, or get burnt out from the non-stop pressure to pump more and more content, and ironically, we never get tired of writing her route. So, her story will never end, it will always expand either in this game, or other media we create, and it will always be filled with passion, love and care.

We spare no effort on her route, and this release is the best example of that. This is our first major update to include animated h-scene frames from day-one, and that's on top of dozens of new unique pictures, new character, much expanded story, and more. Much, much more.

Every Andre's update is a love letter to our community, and to our own inner artist. This one is no exception. We hope you enjoy it as much, as we enjoyed creating it.

Thank you for giving us a reason to continue trying, a reason to improve and to always put our best effort into everything we create. You, your feedback, reactions, and engagement — are the best reward we could ever received.

DOWNLOAD:
> <
MORE INFO:
> <

If you enjoy what we do and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to and get access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!

Bertallowed

Dec 1, 2018
I feel dumb asking this, but is there any way to access or download the last version of the game when it was still an overwatch parody?

waseqwe

May 8, 2018
Is here a way to fix this? And can anyone say there this file lay, so i maybe can fix this myself?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/story/parking/xray_quest/reina_quest_c_b.rpy", line 211, in <module>
  File "game/helper/utility/navigate.rpy", line 113, in teleport
  File "game/displayables/interactable.rpy", line 143, in render
  File "game/displayables/interactable.rpy", line 28, in invert_alpha_mask
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'opaque'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/story/parking/xray_quest/reina_quest_c_b.rpyc", line 211, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script/story/parking/xray_quest/reina_quest_c_b.rpy", line 211, in <module>
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4175, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2785, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 888, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 731, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 909, in render
    return RenderTransform(self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 979, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 404, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render_child
  File "render.pyx", line 588, in renpy.display.render.Render.__init__

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805
ACADEMY34 v0.19.3.4
Sat Mar  2 18:56:44 2024

Gordox96

Mar 12, 2022
Hello, could someone help me, the problem is that whenever I download the game my antivirus detects the game as a Trojan virus and deletes it and it has already happened to me with previous versions. I don't know if the ZIP is correct or if anyone has a link that has the version (most current) without viruses

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
Is here a way to fix this? And can anyone say there this file lay, so i maybe can fix this myself?
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "script/story/parking/xray_quest/reina_quest_c_b.rpyc", line 211, in script
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 979, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 404, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render_child

Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805
ACADEMY34 v0.19.3.4
From what I understand this is an error that they fixed when trying to update the engine on all versions at once. It is already fixed on all paid versions and once those trickle down to us the problem wont exist anymore

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
When trying to scan with the X-ray on the parking lot for Reyna i allways get exceptions that dont end
is there any fix for it?

Reactions: Deep-Six

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805
ACADEMY34 v0.19.3.4
When trying to scan with the X-ray on the parking lot for Reyna i allways get exceptions that dont end
is there any fix for it?
New public version is available, with fix implemented. Just redownload it and you will be good to go!

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Hello, could someone help me, the problem is that whenever I download the game my antivirus detects the game as a Trojan virus and deletes it and it has already happened to me with previous versions. I don't know if the ZIP is correct or if anyone has a link that has the version (most current) without viruses
We have answered to similar messages few pages before. This is a false-positive alert caused by engine files of RenPy itself (the engine we are using). These problems happen every now and then after RenPy gets updated and you can find similar reports on forums of many other RenPy-based projects. You are always welcome to go through the files and code in case you have concerns!

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
andre patreon 20 (optimized).gif
ANDRE, PART 3 — PUBLIC RELEASE

A note from Young & Naughty team:

Around a week ago we started to receive large number of reports concerning a bug, that caused an error/crash whenever players tried to use X-Ray in version 0.19.3.4 (Yun's Animation Update). This issue made it virtually impossible to progress Reina's quest, as well as blocked access to any X-Ray content. Sadly, due to the limitation of our developmental tools, we weren't able to revert game version far enough to patch the previous public build. Because of this, we decided to release Andre's update early, with fix implemented, to make up for the problems that were caused by our oversight.

We are sorry for the inconvenience this issue caused. Enjoy the new content update!

There always comes a time, when your heart and souls fills with an overwhelming desire to stop, to take a break from the worries of day to day life, to lie down and rest. A desire for comfort.

Andre is our comfort character.

She is someone we get back to whenever we feel stressed, or get burnt out from the non-stop pressure to pump more and more content, and ironically, we never get tired of writing her route. So, her story will never end, it will always expand either in this game, or other media we create, and it will always be filled with passion, love and care.

We spare no effort on her route, and this release is the best example of that. This is our first major update to include animated h-scene frames from day-one, and that's on top of dozens of new unique pictures, new character, much expanded story, and more. Much, much more.

Every Andre's update is a love letter to our community, and to our own inner artist. This one is no exception. We hope you enjoy it as much, as we enjoyed creating it.

Thank you for giving us a reason to continue trying, a reason to improve and to always put our best effort into everything we create. You, your feedback, reactions, and engagement — are the best reward we could ever received.

DOWNLOAD:
> <
MORE INFO:
> <

If you enjoy what we do and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to and get access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, Widow's route has already been updated to feature a complete story that puts everything on their right places, though you are always free to ignore it.

In regard to Tracer, if you are planning to avoid her because of something we might do in one of the future updates that is yet to come, or to even be properly pre-planned, it's your choice entirely. That being said, the majority of our girls are written to be bi-sexual and to offer the widest variety of kinks to choose from. If you are looking for a strictly traditional monogamous story, our game might not be the perfect fit for your tastes.
Well what I like is that the MC is the only one who has sex and a romantic relationship with all the LIs. I'm pretty sure that's not a monogamous relationship. And also that this includes the minimum possible amount of lesbian sex (preferably nothing).

Foxgirlsarebest

Sep 27, 2022
Bro now I want the gallery to have all the in between scenes of Andre. Her in that dress with Bo in the background was so good. Same with the one of just Andre on her bed panicking about texting us. Also, a video call sex scene with Andre looks like it could be epic. Love that character.

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes