Xypher

May 1, 2017
Is Luca an OC to the game or still based on an existing char from Overwatch?

Also anyone got a list for the OC names based on their Overwatch chars? I'm still used to the chars before the design overhaul and still confuses me since haven't played for awhile.

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Hopefully they don't emulate Overwatch TOO much or it'll come out that the dev was also stealing breast milk and released a gay update as a smokescreen.
thank you, and here's fingers crossed that you wont get much flak before you ended up on the platter like the guy that got shunned for just speaking his mind against the dev here (and not get the "dont let the door hit you on the way out" treatment)

Reactions: s0m3b0dy

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
somebody tell me if the new update has a trojan. It keeps getting flagged for trojans by defender
Some anti-virus software tend to give false-positive report on RenPy engine files. It's a common problem for many RenPy-based games, but you are absolutely free to dig into the files and check for any kind of malware/trojan.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
is there a friend path with Luca or is it solely romance? I don't mind games that give those 2 options but I feel like only giving a gay path is a bit unfair since it would mean missing out on having a new friend because I would avoid talking to him due to wanting to play a 100% straight guy
That might require rewriting a hefty part of his character, but I think adding something like this for Luca, and Clyde (McCree) in the future would be a good idea. We need more bro-routes.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
We had gay content for quite a while now, Freja (Brigitte) and Charlotte are partners, with an unlockable threesome scene as part of their Epilogue.
Is there any actual gay content (m x m)? Enough for a decent playthrough as a gay male? Because I'm assuming the two people you mentioned are women, which would = a lesbian tag, not gay.

Reactions: cynsaur

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Is there any actual gay content (m x m)? Enough for a decent playthrough as a gay male? Because I'm assuming the two people you mentioned are women, which would = a lesbian tag, not gay.
We only just started introducing male-on-male content, so for now there's definitely not enough. For the past few years we've been focusing solely on female romanceable characters, but we'll try to make choice of who you want to date a bit more diverse in the near future. For now though, we definitely cannot advertise it as a game that offers "gay" options.

Luca is the only one, and even he is completely optional.

Last edited:

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
thank you, and here's fingers crossed that you wont get much flak before you ended up on the platter like the guy that got shunned for just speaking his mind against the dev here (and not get the "dont let the door hit you on the way out" treatment)
Dont forget add responsabilities to devs without increasing their pay!

Jan 14, 2023
somebody tell me if the new update has a trojan. It keeps getting flagged for trojans by defender
It gets hit by 3/61 of Virus Totals scans from the Pixeldrain location:

Although Bitdefender is listed as a hit, unpacking / launching the game is fine and Bitdefender clears the process without any action (i.e. no quarantine etc).

I suspect this is one of those cases where the hoster (in this case pixeldrain) adds trackers of their own - the actual .exe seems 100% innocent. You can double check this if / when someone uses a GOFILE host, as they don't add such trackers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Young_Naughty

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
So this is probably a really dumb suggestion but can we just call him McCree since he's Cassidy now?
I'm pretty sure Blizz still owns the rights for McCree's name, since there's undoubtedly plenty of merch or things like that, which features his old name.

Elveskudd

Dec 18, 2021
Wait, did something happen that the dev changed names of characters? Dont tell me blizzy is going after the only thing that makes their games relevant.
Also I am not really a fan of how Sombra looks now.

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes