grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
after the second room scene with tracer it keeps saying i have to go to class but there isn't any class

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
after the second room scene with tracer it keeps saying i have to go to class but there isn't any class
By class, does it actually mean class as in go to the classroom, or go to the school field?
i got stuck after 20 minutes after i got the 25$...
Exactly how stuck? Can you let me know exactly where you're stuck? You said that you're stuck after getting the $25, so I think you just have to progress after a little longer, you'll get more progress. If that's not right, let me know what your situation is exactly.

rowgran

Jun 13, 2018
Not sure if this has been shared yet but if you enable cheats you can use mc.inventory.money = (amount) to get as much money as you want.

Reactions: aldihimegami

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Not sure if this has been shared yet but if you enable cheats you can use mc.inventory.money = (amount) to get as much money as you want.
Or you can use the mod, which does work for this version of the game, and follow the instructions. Then you can also give yourself as much money that you want.

anishey

Jul 5, 2017
My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

Art 1/10
Story 1/10
Gameplay 1/10
Overall 1/10

Another bad overwatch Game. I see no passion no nothing behind this game. Feels like its made just so it bates the overwatch fans into checking it out. Probably made to grind patreon followers...

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017

Art 1/10
Story 1/10
Gameplay 1/10
Overall 1/10

Another bad overwatch Game. I see no passion no nothing behind this game. Feels like its made just so it bates the overwatch fans into checking it out. Probably made to grind patreon followers...
the game is still early in development,so i dont see why you're judging it so harshly yet.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
So based on my playtime, this update added the new intro sequence, a proper role for Reyes, and the art for Mercy. Not sure about anything else.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017

Art 1/10
Story 1/10
Gameplay 1/10
Overall 1/10

Okay. See you.

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
Exactly how stuck? Can you let me know exactly where you're stuck?
i just booted the game up again and clicked around and the bed has more options now i guess i can progress!

i got stuck just after i did homework for other people and then talked with mcree

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
i just booted the game up again and clicked around and the bed has more options now i guess i can progress!

i got stuck just after i did homework for other people and then talked with mcree
By talked with McCree, I guess you mean he gave you money since his clients were happy with your work.
If you keep playing for a while, you should be able to interact wtih Tracer again. Then, everything should be more clear cut.

Reactions: sksk

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
So based on my playtime, this update added the new intro sequence, a proper role for Reyes, and the art for Mercy. Not sure about anything else.
That's exactly it. The dev said a page or two ago on here that this release was made primarily to show their $5 and $10 tier patrons what they've been waiting so long for (better foundation). He didn't want this to show up on the site because it's largely devoid of any new content we'd be wanting to see, but they are aiming for "a week to two weeks" for the follow-up that I assume will contain the remainder of the update. Which is, as they said "a ton of smut"

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
There's no way to access the Infirmary yet, right?
Right. But the infirmary is pretty much done, we're currently working on finishing up the Mercy scenes. We're also working on a super secret xray feature, but you didn't get it from me. Not the actual graphics: View attachment 163919

That's exactly it. The dev said a page or two ago on here that this release was made primarily to show their $5 and $10 tier patrons what they've been waiting so long for (better foundation). He didn't want this to show up on the site because it's largely devoid of any new content we'd be wanting to see, but they are aiming for "a week to two weeks" for the follow-up that I assume will contain the remainder of the update. Which is, as they said "a ton of smut"
Well I mean I don't know about a ton of smut but definitely the smut portion of the update is all still being wrapped up... Including our first anal scene! (which you also didn't get from me)

Also, guys, thanks for helping people out in this topic and generally being supportive, it means a lot. I still haven't gotten around to making full changelogs, but I will try to as soon as I can. Gotta prioritize a bit with the new content :biggrin:

Reactions: Sync

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Right. But the infirmary is pretty much done, we're currently working on finishing up the Mercy scenes. We're also working on a super secret xray feature, but you didn't get it from me. Not the actual graphics: View attachment 163919

Well I mean I don't know about a ton of smut but definitely the smut portion of the update is all still being wrapped up... Including our first anal scene! (which you also didn't get from me)

Also, guys, thanks for helping people out in this topic and generally being supportive, it means a lot. I still haven't gotten around to making full changelogs, but I will try to as soon as I can. Gotta prioritize a bit with the new content :biggrin:
We gotta help out each other yea? Besides, that, thanks for the anonymous update! I only wrote out stuff since I didn't see it in the changelog, and that was just from my experience.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
At the moment you can do all time homeworks for money. It gives no content that you need to do your own homework.

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes