1.20 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
YTp9H2p.jpg

Story:
Shy girl Alice comes to the Peaks High private school and tries to make friends, but the only friend she can trust is her diary. You play as her uncle, wealthy, handsome and single businessman in his mid-forties. Poor girl lost her parents in a traffic accident and now you are her family. She comes to stay at your place for quite a while. Everything is new for the girl: new life, new school, new family. But if only she could guess what is waiting ahead…​

Censorship: None
Version: 13 Limited Edition
Developer:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game was rushed out and is missing a fair amount of content. The developer burned his Patrons, so despite the complete tag it's just a rushed product that the developer got bored of. This makes 4 abandoned projects in my eyes. Your money is better spent elsewhere than this persons Patreon. @Bloo

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras: Walkthrough

Thanks to @anschwww for the links

xfuNl91.png NBCgA9V.png C4nRanv.png dPEaewZ.png 2v7jbap.png WZMvIa3.png C3YuXsQ.png ADCmAHm.png E7qExIC.png TKD7Ifg.png o9IkGo2 (1).png

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It's just now uploaded so I'm sure you're going to edit it, but better be safe than sorry. Make sure to edit the things that are missing here :)

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
what walkthrough ?

so far i got 2 out of 3 stars (endings ?)

- always pick top option
- always pick bottom option

I don't know what the third is yet, i've tried pick bottom first part then top second and vice versa, i haven't tried to mix it up yet like 3 bottom/2 top then 2 bottom/3 top

sisiol

Nov 15, 2016
Its on the creators patreon site, but it's patreon only. Stuck at 2 stars also

Sep 16, 2016
What pogram do i need to open this game? I can´t open it for some reason...
And by the way, is this a game with a lot of content or just a small demo?

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Third star is literally just alternating.
Option 2-1-2-1-2, third star.

It's a really stupid game, though. Deleted and forgotten. If there's more to do in a couple of months I may revisit it, but until that time it's going in the bin.

Reactions: Cirro84

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
What pogram do i need to open this game? I can´t open it for some reason...
And by the way, is this a game with a lot of content or just a small demo?
No Program but open it with admin rights. It is normally the problem.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
How to change window size? For some reason when I launch the game it doesn't appear centered on the screen, so i can not acces to top and left side of the game window.

Reactions: spanco23 and LOL32

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
26MB? wow
Cause there is legit nothing to this game has potential I guess.... But I would wait as you can't progress past Chapter 1 and there is ZERO nudity nothing in this game so far as I can tell.

Grimzy

Aug 5, 2016
This guy is notorious for leaving things unfinished. Probably not worth the effort.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Lmao what has changed or is it still like ya know 2 minutes of gameplay

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes