• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021

Is there a way to fix this? I was in layer 8, got a coffin there, let a companion sleep in that coffin, then i slept myself in that coffin and after that the carried weight was NaN. For some this might be fun since you can carry a ton of relics, food and water with you and will never be overburdened (since NaN is always smaller than the maximum carry weight xD), but it can make the game a bit boring.

devilcrtk420

Dec 15, 2019
Merci de retirer le Mobile Game tag ou mexpliquer comment je l'instale sur mon cellulaire car 1.25 go d'image sans pouvoir ouvrir le jeu c'est un peu dommage. Puis je crois pas que les jeux htlm marche sur cellulaire

c3nk0000

Feb 7, 2020

Is there a way to fix this? I was in layer 8, got a coffin there, let a companion sleep in that coffin, then i slept myself in that coffin and after that the carried weight was NaN. For some this might be fun since you can carry a ton of relics, food and water with you and will never be overburdened (since NaN is always smaller than the maximum carry weight xD), but it can make the game a bit boring.
no, the save file is completely corrupted, essentially NaN means that the variable is completely disabled, it's not even 0, it "does not exist", you can try to use a mechanic that changes the value, but most likely... this will not give a result because you need not "change the value of a variable", but "create a variable"
It's quite difficult to describe non-existence without knowing the language XD

FloricSpacer

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2020
Version 1.0 is out now! This concludes the journey to the bottom of the Abyss, but I plan to continue adding more content, such as conversations and sex scenes with companions, more Relic scenes, and more Curse scenes.

Sorry I haven't been able to reply to all of the comments here, but I did read all of them, and anything substantial was seriously considered and discussed. There was some good criticism that I saw, and it may help form the building blocks of future updates.

This game is fantastic and all but is there a damn way I can get a hold of any information about this game? Like a wiki or something? My dumbass can't understand some mechanics of the game (not including the tutorial)
Don't think there's a wiki. Since the original was a CYOA, the mechanics had to be explained in the game itself in explicit detail, and this is just a Twine game version of the original (using a lot of the same images with all that text in them). There are some places where the text in the original images has been put into the game as text instead of just being part of an image (the curses follow that format now, I believe), but a lot of the text is still within images.
Well, that was true when you posted this, but not anymore! Now, we have a fan-made wiki, which contains a lot of info about the game! It's filled with spoilers, but also useful information!

Also, if you have any questions, you can always expect a prompt reply on the Discord server!

Is it just me or is the notebook broken right now? I cant seem to access information for layers ive visited but am not currently on.
Yep, it was broken in 0.9.8.2, so you could only access the notes if you had the cellphone. This is fixed in 1.0.

Unfortunately this means the carry weight on your save is broken. I don't think it's fixable on that save, but I have found a problem that caused that issue and fixed it in 1.0. So hopefully it's less likely to happen again, at least.

Reactions: Yngling
Apr 28, 2020
Version 1.0 is out now! This concludes the journey to the bottom of the Abyss, but I plan to continue adding more content, such as conversations and sex scenes with companions, more Relic scenes, and more Curse scenes.

Sorry I haven't been able to reply to all of the comments here, but I did read all of them, and anything substantial was seriously considered and discussed. There was some good criticism that I saw, and it may help form the building blocks of future updates.

Well, that was true when you posted this, but not anymore! Now, we have a fan-made wiki, which contains a lot of info about the game! It's filled with spoilers, but also useful information!

Also, if you have any questions, you can always expect a prompt reply on the Discord server!

Yep, it was broken in 0.9.8.2, so you could only access the notes if you had the cellphone. This is fixed in 1.0.

Unfortunately this means the carry weight on your save is broken. I don't think it's fixable on that save, but I have found a problem that caused that issue and fixed it in 1.0. So hopefully it's less likely to happen again, at least.
don't forget to add the wiki link to the front page.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AbyssDiverInteractive-1.0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Dlsoul00

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
haven't tried this game in a while, does it have more regular sexual content or is it still mostly an exploration game?

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
I've been playing this one for a while, haven't finished yet but so far i think it's a good game for what it is.

I like the art, the writing is good and all the relics' lore is very interesting in the sense that it emanates otherworldly and eerie from it, like the SCP series and S.T.A.L.K.E.R's anomalies and artifacts.

The NPC's intimacy system is very interesting is something that i absolutely love in games, so far Maru is my absolute favorite character and best boyfriend material ( :love: )

Transformations and curses are very interesting and well written. I like the system, it works, it gives room for players to always customize themselves to be whatever they wish to be, it's a way to always expand the game's TF system and give future options for player customization, thumbs up here for a system that thought ahead and saw a way to support future expansions. Nice thinking (y)

The abyss exploration system is another way to always expand where the player can explore, i like the locations i've seen so far and how they are themed, again like SCP-themed and lovecraftian-themed otherworld vibes. It's also a system that can always be expanded on, more future locations and ways to interact with them. Another system that thought about future expansion support (y)

Having said all that, personally, i think this game has a lot of room to improve on. To me, after seeing how the game was built on, it has a nice foundation for expansion in many ways, from relics to locations. I would like to offer some suggestions on things that i would like to be expanded on or included in some way. It's my player feedback from playing the game for a while (so far, reached the blood river layer)

--> Sex system: So far, i could not actually start a sex interaction myself with Maru. Encounters have them, sure, but after seeing that the game makes it possible to have relationships with companions, i would like to suggest this idea so the developer can take into consideration. Maybe it's something that is possible to do, maybe not, but i would like to at least put it in the table. You pick positions, what're going to be doing together, taking into account submissive/dom/power bottom so the curses can play a part in it as well and not be just for show. I feel like this could really get the replayability value up for this game. There's even an inn, but you could not get intimate with a companion you got high affection with? :unsure:

--> Relic Usage: I've seen many relics that could have uses during your adventure, but somehow don't, and it's not only during encouters either. Many relics could also have a use for extra scenes during camping, wholesome scenes could trigger between characters, wonderous scenes like the harp. These could have an effect during your adventure, could give you boons (hidden or not), trigger affection-increasing scenes between characters, add more player customization options for the player (the toothbrush was an awesome addition, but i could not use it? aww...). Relics are objects of power, wonderous, otherwordly and sometimes eerie, but most of the time they just are extra lines in my inventory. Here's a golden opportunity for expansion and immersion. It doesn't have to be just for show, it could also grant positives and negatives for the player, in and out of encounters.

--> Random Relic Generation: Just something i've noticed, you need dubloons to get things, but once you take the relics, they're gone for good. I might've missed something, but just in case i didn't, maybe adding some random relics generate again in layers so players can have something to sell after returning to layers they already went through? I got into situations where i could not get any more money after selling relics and returning to the abyss after taking a trip to town. So returning to the abyss, i was always at a deficit, because there was nothing else to get. The relics don't really have to be anything special or unique, like S.T.A.L.K.E.R, they could be just relics meant to take and sell, or maybe ancient archeological objects from other worlds or something like that.

--> NPCs from the Abyss: This one is unimportant but i ended up thinking that it should be put on the table anyways, maybe it'll give people ideas about things for the game. You can hire companions on the town, but maybe you could also find unique companions hidden in the abyss. For example, companions that are half-human with monster body-parts, like Succubi companions male, female, futa or femboys. So while you can find humans on the overworld, you can find half humans and monster companions in the abyss, maybe by having certain relics, exploring the layer until you find them, etc. The Abyss is a huge place after all, there's so much room for exploration (among other things...) instead of just mining relics ;)

Well, here's my player feedback from what i've played so far. It's a great game for it's genre, good ideas and good foundation for future expansion. The writing is pretty good too, i'm hoping for more from the devs, great work (y)

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Im a little confused how to play this game.. Am I suppose to keep going down or am I ment to be going down and up to the town?. (since it costs corruption) Is there any point to picking up the relics ? Feels like I can just skip them. and feels like theres nothing to do between levels but rest.

Otherwise, the TF options seem really interesting, but I dont think they really get incorporated into the gameplay. Its just flavour text. for the most part. Maru commented once on the elf ears, but that was about it. Nothing I could see otherwise at least.

Last edited:

RevPaco

Dec 14, 2016
The curses actually affecting the gameplay is the biggest thing for me. I do realize how much work that is though. Might want to consider the CoC or TiTS approach and curate fan-generated scenes to build the overall depth of the game. Great concept and great foundation.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Is selling relics the only way to make money ? Its just if I collect the relics then I have a massive corruption to level out which prevents us getting bac to the town. I dont want to take all the curses. Most relics sell for crap too. Not the mention your suppose to use a few of them right :/ This is a delimer I having right now.

So relics say they are wearable too, but I cant figure out how.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes