VN Ren'Py Abandoned Absolutely Haunting [v0.3.16] [Mindshard Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
upload_2017-7-31_19-46-51.png

Overview:
Absolutely Haunting! is a shorter eroge VN about your school's Occult Club, which only has three members! Gabrielle, Lucy, and you decide to liven up your club activities, and investigate the rumors about the abandoned old school. Halfway through the night, you discover you're locked in, and the haunting rumors of this place may not be rumors at all. Figure out who or what is haunting the school, juggle your feelings for your two friends, and try to avoid possession - or don't!​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-12
Updated: 2018-08-17
Developer/Publisher: Mindshard Sudios -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.3.16
Language:English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
WIN: - -
MAC: - -

upload_2017-7-31_19-47-18.jpeg upload_2017-7-31_19-47-46.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mindshard_Dev

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
It's awesome to see other people sharing my game! This gave me a huge motivation boost to see other people into the fetishes and content! Version 0.27 is going public in two weeks, and from there we will be on a continuous update cycle for free versions and various patron versions! Always looking for feedback and advice on how I can improve and make it better, so let me hear it!

U

User_10739

Ok, here is my feedback, like the game so far, I would suggest stroking the names in purple as well as the plain white text often blends with the background. Also would rather set my name than just being MC (after all, who doesn't want to be Shaggy...)
Continuity, Lucy is naked in classroom starts the boobjob, wait where did that skirt come from?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@Mindshard_Dev My 2 cent. During the sex with gabby you called her mistress. IMHO it is better if you leave the choice to be dominant or sub. If you are clever enough you can change only the tests and use the same images. It could be interesting in the development/corruption of the MC.

Reactions: ponyguy

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Ok, here is my feedback, like the game so far, I would suggest stroking the names in purple as well as the plain white text often blends with the background. Also would rather set my name than just being MC (after all, who doesn't want to be Shaggy...)
Continuity, Lucy is naked in classroom starts the boobjob, wait where did that skirt come from?
Also noticed she was wearing a skirt during the bj.

Agree with letting us set our name.

Didn't have issue with the colors but I can see people who are colorblind must be hell on them.

Content wise not much but it was good enough that it's worth a play through gives you a good enough taste.

Jul 9, 2017
I like the premise. I will be keeping an eye on this. I feel like I have seen this art style somewhere before but I just can't figure out where.

Mindshard_Dev

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Thanks @muttdoggy! @polisummer and I have worked hard so far, and we're finally picking up steam this summer's end! @Kasey , we've got the name visibility and custom-naming both fixed in the newest edition coming out! @wep, you read our minds! That's another feature we are implementing, as well as determining where the MC will finish! We know that not everyone has the same fetishes, so we want to make the content changeable enough to not turn anyone off! That's the exact opposite of our goal, haha! @Infamy, we have our artist editing that CG for continuity, good catch!

Reactions: Orlu and ponyguy

Mindshard_Dev

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
@Kasey and @Infamy , thought you all might like this small update! ;) Not a skirt in sight!

Lucy.jpg

Also, we try to update the game every 15th and 30th, if we can! We're getting into the swing of frequent updates!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote