Seeking About Visual Novels and such.

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
So! We all know that there are a bunch of hentai games/visual novels and such where you bang a bunch of girls or they bang you and then there are ones with a good plot. So, I just wanted to ask, does any of you know a good visual novel or just in general Japanese game that would have a good story with romance and also some 21+ content? I kinda want to see if there are any "unusual ones" where, for example, the love interest is a bully or yandere or is badass tsundere. I also was wondering if there is a one which would focus on the possible age difference between your character and your love interest. Much like Persona 5 has you, who is 16-17, dating some older women if you want.
I think that manga called "Please don't bully me, Nagatoro" has a visual novel, no?
The latest one I played was "After School Gangbang Club" or something like that; it recently got posted to f95zone. It is not a novel and looked like basic sex-only game, but if you go with a good ending, you actually end up with a sweet relationship.
Hope that is enough information for anyone who will come across this post. Hope you guys would have at least something to suggest!