• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

About the twitter Page

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
In case anyone has not noticed(really m8)there is a twitter Page for F95Zone and i went to check but there was nothing, are the mods planning to post something or will it just remain as an Empty page.

Ps: Is it really a gud idea to post about the games i mean isnt there a fear of copyright strike..?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ok so the twitter page was created. As of yet it has no use and only f95 has access to it. There's no plan on posting on there unless something happens to the website. We had fears of copyright strike but since F95 moved the servers everything will be stored in a place which doesn't have/obey copyright laws so they cant take down the server.
Does this fully answer your question? :)

PS: moved to general troubleshooting as this is a question and answer thread so when you get your answer there wont be anything else to discuss.

Reactions: Alexander Krisnov