Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

30854_Abandoned_Menu_IconText.png Overview:

You play as Victor Trend who was just scanning some rocks in an asteroid fields for minerals and metals until you found a secret abandoned base from a former empire.
An artificial intelligence calls you and would like to request help from you in exchange for the complete control of the base. In the story you will discover some naughty secrets in this base along with two main heroines.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-21
Release Date: 2021-02-17
Censorship: No
Developer/Publisher: @Kerni - -
Version: 1.0
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Language: English
Other Game: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -

GIFs: -

0000.gif 2.png 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Let it load into RAM. Don't touch your keyboard or move your mouse around. It takes anywhere from a minute to 3 or 5 minutes for it to load the game into RAM. It will show a black screen for that entire time. If you need it to load quicker, use the half texture option in the run menu when you first start it. Make sure your computer meets minimum specs, though. I recommend 6 gigs or more of RAM with a 4 gig video card. You can run it on a 2 gig video card and 4 gigs or RAM and that's what I consider the minimum. But it really won't run on less than 2 gigs of ram or video even on the lowest setting.

Aug 5, 2016
Let it load into RAM. Don't touch your keyboard or move your mouse around. It takes anywhere from a minute to 3 or 5 minutes for it to load the game into RAM. It will show a black screen for that entire time. If you need it to load quicker, use the half texture option in the run menu when you first start it. Make sure your computer meets minimum specs, though. I recommend 6 gigs or more of RAM with a 4 gig video card. You can run it on a 2 gig video card and 4 gigs or RAM and that's what I consider the minimum. But it really won't run on less than 2 gigs of ram or video even on the lowest setting.
Is it bad optimization or just plain badass graphics?
The screenshot looks really good.

EDIT: Out of curiosity while I download, what kind of content does the game have right now? How many h-scenes?

EDIT2: Bad optimization. The developer said so in his patreon page that he did not optimize things yet.

Reactions: qwazpoi

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yup bad optimization. You get about 4 more scenes so far. I acidentially put the poker table outside the space station so I couldn't get back in. I had fun playing in space though. At the end, I had to choose between 2 scenes, I tried to get back in and ended up falling and falling and falling. Havent reloaded the save yet. LOL

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Btw, Kerni didn't Patreon this game, yet. If you like and want to discuss it, he's available in this link. He active replying the user comment.

Reactions: Sorrowsiren

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
He usually has to post a bugfix or 2 after each build so I'd let the beta-testers deal with that since he does tend to release versions to everybody right after most of the bugs have been fixed.
Found an uploadrocket floating around. Updated OP.
Will be working on an alternate. Have very few alternates right now since gofile is wonky, etc.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2016
He usually has to post a bugfix or 2 after each build so I'd let the beta-testers deal with that since he does tend to release versions to everybody right after most of the bugs have been fixed.
Found an uploadrocket floating around. Updated OP.
Will be working on an alternate. Have very few alternates right now since gofile is wonky, etc.
So there is nothing new in that version? to bad:FeelsBadMan:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
So there is nothing new in that version? to bad:FeelsBadMan:
I posted 0.26 in the OP. You can download it if you'd like. I posted an uploadrocket link I snatched. Openload link is on its way. I got it to run but didn't start running around to see what's different.

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016

Idk if people who arent his patrons can open this link.
If someone can reupload it or something.
If this link from him isnt wanted feel free to delete it.
Password is: aatofl026

Lardon

Aug 17, 2016

Idk if people who arent his patrons can open this link.
If someone can reupload it or something.
If this link from him isnt wanted feel free to delete it.
Password is: aatofl026
non patreons can use link

Reactions: CouchPillow

Lardon

Aug 17, 2016
looking forward to trying this update, like the game so far

Nest section story added, only new item found walking around... collars for the girls

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
( )

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Glad to see more updates, loved the play and graphics of the game. Even with the wonky left arm and the occasional clipping.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
i got a window that won't go away in the middle of my screen with random numbers and letters and no matter what I did, it wouldn't go away.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I think someone should add a link to dev's weblog where older games can be found, too:
Did you do other projects ?
Yes, I started to make games in 2010 with flash and in 2013 i switched to Unity 3D.
You can play them on
:

i got a window that won't go away in the middle of my screen with random numbers and letters and no matter what I did, it wouldn't go away.
Can you post a screenshot???

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes