Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Well well.. time for a new one. But it will take a while until i am able to relase the first beta since i need to craft many.. many.. many new animations and write a story for the new game.

If anyone is interested in more stuff about the new game just visit my Patreon page , as usuall i update my progress once a week and those posts are all public.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Mainly for that hacking game it pises me off -_- for the lockers in the labs.
If I remember correctly, you can skip most (if not all) minigames with ctrl+W once they start

U

User_130505

Never deleted a game faster than this one.
This is more a 2018 story put into a 30year old graphics.
Those blurry overlays, which occure from time to time are same horrible as stearing the MC.
Truly, even some old C64 games had better output than this game. Sorry to say.
Based on the lack of other people making the same comment, and the fact that it looks good on my MSI Titan 1080 GTX Sli gaming laptop with an i7 processor and 64gb's of ram, using a 50 inch Samsung UHD TV as a monitor.. I would say that the issue that you are having is due to crappy hardware on your end.
Also, you are not likely to get modern high resolution graphics from a game that was created by a private individual, who does not have the backing of a major gaming company, with all of their resources.
For what this game is, the graphics are exceptionally good.

Reactions: joeblow7314

Ryntan

Apr 7, 2018
No the problem here is that the default graphic settings are set to fastest. And if you just start the game it looks like from the 90s.

I played the game myself in the this runescape graphics for 5 hours, until i found out that i can change the graphics before i start the game in the unity pop-up.

However this game is fantastic and i liked it, even with the bad graphics. But after upgrading the graphics are decent and i enjoy the game even more.

I have to say the autor is a genius. The story and the setting fitting well together. And all packed in a bautiful finished game.

Reactions: Regardie

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
and it just loaded and loaded and loaded and it froze up somewhere around 3.0434729632% loading which is strange because I have a I7 full Intel gaming pc...
Maybe I'll come back to it I have been watching this game, decided to try it yesterday. If someone can help me with whats going on in the loading of it that would be great.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
it is worth of dl ?
Depends on what you're looking for in a game. There's a lot of story in between all the sex in the game. There's also a lot of BDSM, so you should probably like or tolerate that.

Personally I tolerate BDSM, and I really enjoyed the story.

Gress

Mar 23, 2018
I played this back at like version .61 or so, and absolutely loved it. I will definitely be going through it again now that it's finished.

U

User_130505

and it just loaded and loaded and loaded and it froze up somewhere around 3.0434729632% loading which is strange because I have a I7 full Intel gaming pc...
Maybe I'll come back to it I have been watching this game, decided to try it yesterday. If someone can help me with whats going on in the loading of it that would be great.
Mine paused about that point too for a bit, but then continued loading.
Try restarting the computer, and give it more time.

Reactions: DJD

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
What is the patch for?
presumably bugfixes
README.txt said:
PATCH version 2
Fixed : Arousel was rising without a device being attached

PATCH version 1
Fixed : Object placement of the secure wait device , public cleaning device and strap on test machine.
known bug : when using a old savegame the secure wait device number 1 will be not placeable to fix this open the savegame search for "SecureWaitingDevice1" and change it to "SecureWaitingDevice"
Added : Changing of FOV to use with vorp X VR software.
How to : Where your sabvegames are , create a text file named FOV.txt then open it and write any number in it ranging from 2 to 359

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Whuiii.. so many comments all of the sudden xD

Dear Kerni,
a little bit of this and that, and ... a first impression :) Thank you very much for your help.
Hope i could help a bit =)
Aemi and Vivian look really good in pre rendered images.
maybe i can build more clothes into the next game , i have TONS of stuff from DAZ3d and a license to use it but unfortunately my time is limited >_<

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes