Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
I stopped before you need to "hack" the console.
Even with "beautiful" settings, it looked just like a C64 game.
Well...areas looked fine...from the distance, but dont step closer and you think, you got thrown back 30 years.
Now, I`m sure, someone wants to say, its not far enough into the game to say something.
Well, not far enough for the story, but thats not my point.
Also....I can play highend games without any problems at high graphic settings, so such little game should be play- (and view)able for sure.
Its not...sorry.

Reactions: NightShadeX

crum_

May 27, 2017
shove an arm-length dragon dildo up my asshole and call me Samantha, I completely forgot that this game was being worked on. I thought they "abandoned' this project already! [hehe]

Pervy Rogue

Modder
Nov 9, 2016
So a little update on the complete edit I've been working on and off on: Im somewhere in the range of event 2500. This is something like 150 in var number for those who have played with the story tool.

I wish I had more time to work on it but, I haven't. Taking a slower semester in the spring so we'll see.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
if you add impregnation/pregnancy to this game ill rate it to 10 out of 5 for ya :)
also internal view cause why not? it looks like it could go that way too lol great game just hoping those might come in later if its possible no pressure :)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
After losing tower defense game Vivian dresses as doctor and put on glasses, but after that I can't find option to remove glasses.
If anyone knows hot to get them off, please help.
Thanks in advance.
Just change the clothes to something else and if this does not work then you can try the -remove all- option in the -remove clothes- menu.

Never deleted a game faster than this one.
This is more a 2018 story put into a 30year old graphics.
Those blurry overlays, which occure from time to time are same horrible as stearing the MC.
Truly, even some old C64 games had better output than this game. Sorry to say.
Yes , if you playing on the lowest graphic preset then the game will look horrible xD

Yes. Basically it's been complete since v0.95. 0.96 is a bugfix. As I understand Kerni's intention, he reserved v1.0 for 100% played and tested-by-many version.
Actually i do not plan to make any newer version since 0.96.2 is final for me >_<

I am currently working on a new game called -Milky ways-. The game will (hopefully) be smaller then AATOFL because it is more a -test- game since i need to convert my script to C# and make the AI events more dynamic.

Reactions: Daba

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
can u cheat or modify the save files on this game? anyone know how?
What do you need a cheat for in this game? Items etc comes naturally as you progress through the story.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018

View attachment 58672 Overview:

You play as Victor Trend who was just scanning some rocks in an asteroid fields for minerals and metals until you found a secret abandoned base from a former empire.
An artificial intelligence calls you and would like to request help from you in exchange for the complete control of the base. In the story you will discover some naughty secrets in this base along with two main heroines.​

Thread Updated: 2018/12/17
Game Updated: 2018/10/08
Censorship: No
Developer/Publisher: @Kerni - -
Version: v0.96.2
Platform: Windows x64, Mac, Linux
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

v0.96 Downloads
Windows 64-bit: - - -
MAC: - -
Linux: - - -

v0.96.2 is the Final version.
v0.96.x to v0.96.2 Patch (all versions):

GIFs: -

View attachment 58630 View attachment 58622 View attachment 58623 View attachment 58624 View attachment 58625
they all got in pods for the next journey,I assume this is not a update after that.

May 26, 2018
Maybe....32GB RAM and 2 Titan GFX seems to be too less for such simple game.
Sorry, but something is wrong with your system.

This game runs perfectly fine on it's highest settings, with a much weaker system than that... and looks absolutely gorgeous no matter how close you get to stuff.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes