Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Is there a completed spelling fix, or if not, what's the progress on the furthest-along one?
According to the mod manager it is the one from Phalzyr but i heard (on my discord) that Pervy rouge and dubsington worked on a patch too (but they do not have time to develop it further)

Spelling fix ver 0.25 by Phalzyr

I went through the story in-game from start to finish checking spelling and using F3 function to correct that and punctuation/grammar as I felt needed.

I added free camera mode to the last two story sex scenes…

I am currently going through with mod tool seeing what I missed while playing and also altering the way thoughts and computer speech is displayed: << computer speech >> (thoughts) not as *thoughts* anymore so that *actions* are different from thoughts...

I am up to event 243 (Right before going to hydroponic deck)

Reactions: Krull
U

User_175380

Hey, long time player, first time poster, gotta say I love the game. I am having a problem though, I can't seem to get any of the strap on scenes after the story mission involving them. I can get the girls to wear them but not use them. What am I doing wrong?

spaceenwalker

May 1, 2017
Dear Kerni, please can you help me out. I was searching for Ami and Vivian. I think Vivian is Genesis 2 Alessa G2F but Ami
? I can't find her. Maybe you can help? I'm experimenting whit Daz to convert both characters from G2 to G8. Thanks.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hey, long time player, first time poster, gotta say I love the game. I am having a problem though, I can't seem to get any of the strap on scenes after the story mission involving them. I can get the girls to wear them but not use them. What am I doing wrong?
Unfortunately i did not create any kind of manually triggerable scene for the strap on devices. All of them are triggered with th AI life system. So if you want to see Vivian doing something with Aemi then you must equip the strap on device to Aemi and then just wait. (of course Aemi should not wear any kind of plugs or chastity devices)

Same for the machines , equip a girl with the strap on dildo and wait until they use the machines. Then you can go to the device like usuall and trigger a scene.

Dear Kerni, please can you help me out. I was searching for Ami and Vivian. I think Vivian is Genesis 2 Alessa G2F but Ami
? I can't find her. Maybe you can help? I'm experimenting whit Daz to convert both characters from G2 to G8. Thanks.

Yes Vivian is mostly Alessa but Aemi is a mixture of Gogo and mei lin.
I do not know why you want to re-create them but if it helps then i can send you the .duf files for both characters.

spaceenwalker

May 1, 2017
Yes Vivian is mostly Alessa but Aemi is a mixture of Gogo and mei lin.
I do not know why you want to re-create them but if it helps then i can send you the .duf files for both characters.
Thanks Kerni, the only reason is, is it possible and to make some nice renders, just for the fun. Maybe some fan post, a little photo story. AATOFL is a really nice game!
Thanks for the offer to share the .duf. That helps a lot. :) I'm just starting to learn.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Thanks Kerni, the only reason is, is it possible and to make some nice renders, just for the fun. Maybe some fan post, a little photo story. AATOFL is a really nice game!
Thanks for the offer to share the .duf. That helps a lot. :) I'm just starting to learn.

I hope you can use those. no idea if they will work if you do not have the same library items as i have.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
After losing tower defense game Vivian dresses as doctor and put on glasses, but after that I can't find option to remove glasses.
If anyone knows hot to get them off, please help.
Thanks in advance.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I've played this ages ago.
I remember being outright irritated that the android body scientist doesn't need to sleep or smth, that didn't make any sense.
Otherwise, this was a decent game, though.
It looks smaller than a remember it.
Looks like this version would be a decent enough time to give it a try?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Holy crap this game is still active?
Played this ages ago, and was blown away by how big the game turned out to be.
I was expecting cut scene game play with stale animations, but I remember being pleasantly surprised when I learned you can actually walk around :b
Honestly, OP needs to remove the VN tag, that's misleading for a full blown 3D game.
Going to give this another go after all this time.

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Never deleted a game faster than this one.
This is more a 2018 story put into a 30year old graphics.
Those blurry overlays, which occure from time to time are same horrible as stearing the MC.
Truly, even some old C64 games had better output than this game. Sorry to say.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Never deleted a game faster than this one.
This is more a 2018 story put into a 30year old graphics.
Those blurry overlays, which occure from time to time are same horrible as stearing the MC.
Truly, even some old C64 games had better output than this game. Sorry to say.
Ah yes the C64—which doesn't even have enough memory to store a meaningful portion of, nor with an 8-bit processor to address the memory of, a single texture in this game—had better graphics and output.

I run it with "beautiful" settings and it looks fine with no blur. Steering the MC works just like any other first person game. And if you deleted it so fast, how much do you actually know about the story?

Reactions: Dr. Jeepers
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes