Video Aachi & Ssipak

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
aachi_ssipak-106589443-large.jpg

Overview:
In a future where energy is made from fecal matter, the government rewards defecation with "juicybars". Small-time hustlers try to get rich while fending off the mutated Diaper Gang.​

Updated: 02.06.2018
Developer/Publisher: Jo Beom-jin /J Team, Mondo Media/

Language: Korean /English subtitles - srt
Resolution: 640x352
Format: .avi
Lenght: 90 min
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
From tvtropes:
tvtropes said:
In the future, poop has become the main energy source. All citizens are implanted with anal identity chips at birth; and when they defecate in public stalls, they receive an addictive, hallucinogenic popsicle called a juicybar as a reward.
So in summary, this video is a 90 minute shitpost? x'D

Reactions: xd4z3dx

Booki

Oct 14, 2017
So I don't know exactly what I watched but it sure was entertaining. No subtitles, it was all in Korean but you could still follow the story easily. Clear bad guys, clear protagonists, and clear love interest. Lots of goons dying in ridiculous shootouts.

If the fecal matter tag is a turn off for you just know that you don't actually see feces almost at all in the movie. Sometimes they will show the common poop emoji symbol and characters getting stabbed in the butthole, maybe two or three scenes, but that's about it as far as fecal matter.

It would be interesting to see it with subtitles. I honestly have no idea what the blueish-green guys were trying to accomplish other than opposing the human government.

Edit: I'm an idiot, it had subtitles in the zip.

Reactions: ZARDOZ7