• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 119 Votes

JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
The game is still in development. It is not in a form of completed chapters which are periodically released and the old ones do not change.

Sometimes a save will work across versions other times it will not (this is the same with other games on here). Generally assume that if you are using a save from a previous version (regardless of where it is at) and it has a bug then you will likely need to start from scratch (unless there is an action that hasn't been taken that is not obvious).

The last few releases have had a lot of changes made in the earlier parts of the game, as stated in the change notes. This will almost always mean that a new game will need to be started. I can see how this can be frustrating but sometimes it is necessary when making a game.

There are likely still some bugs in the game. But the majority of the posts here that are complaining about things not working are due to people using a save from an old version (because they are getting bugs no one else is getting).
I started playing a little over 1 week ago and never updated the game, so playing on an old save is no issue. Bugs are expected but from my experience game is unplayable for people that havent been paying attention to this game before with many situations where you can lock yourself from story parts randomly or bugs like quests disappearing from a log. I will definitely give it another shot but in a year or two.

JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
Some quests disappear on choices of another branch. Initially game show you all possible branches and hide branches which no more possible after your choices.
I thought so as well, but I had at least 1 case of quest coming back (Valerie+Salim). Also in some cases it makes 0 sense. Wifes sis told MC that she would like to meet again and then the quest disappeared. It looked like an obvious bug.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Wifes sis told MC that she would like to meet again and then the quest disappeared. It looked like an obvious bug.
Promise doesn't mean marriage. But I can agree that closing or pausing some branches could be implemented more smoothly. For now, just get over it.

eze18

Nov 7, 2021
You can turn them off for everyone except the Mom.
Yes, but this way the values do not increase and in some cases you cannot continue, that is why I say that it would have to be the same as your mother's phone that only notifies you when there is something important....

Oxylepy

Jan 8, 2020
Yes, but this way the values do not increase and in some cases you cannot continue, that is why I say that it would have to be the same as your mother's phone that only notifies you when there is something important....
I mean you CAN just speed run changing the values, using skip and forward time you can go through more than a month a minute, never even bothering to check messages. Get each stat where you want them and stop sending the character spam. In the mean time buy businesses and pay off your debt while you accelerate time. It's cheese, but if you're that annoyrd by the, admittedly, extremely annoying indicators, that's how to solve them with only minimal effort.

Now if only I could put in the same lack of effort to make fuckstagram post popups stop showing up.

Darygo

May 10, 2019
hey guys, i somehow cant start the FEMC-branch. the automated dialog always says "nah, its too dangerous, i dont risk my life for her". i didnt add myself to the app, didnt add my wife, didnt add my son, i tried with not looking at sissy pics, i tried WITH looking at sissy pics and i always selected the "transform/cuck/sissy" answer right before.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
hey guys, i somehow cant start the FEMC-branch. the automated dialog always says "nah, its too dangerous, i dont risk my life for her". i didnt add myself to the app, didnt add my wife, didnt add my son, i tried with not looking at sissy pics, i tried WITH looking at sissy pics and i always selected the "transform/cuck/sissy" answer right before.
You got the issue right there, the Sissy-Route locks you out of the FemMC-Transformation-Route.
No idiea why that option still states "Transformation" when it already lead to major confusion during the last update.

The basic routes are:
noAddWife -> gym NTR off = noWife Alpha-Route (wife gets added later on), default Paul(a)-Route
noAddWife -> gym NTR on -> Cuck step 6 Sissy = Sissy-Route, default Niece-BBC-Route
noAddWife -> gym NTR on -> Cuck step 6 Beta = Cuck-Route, with Niece-BBC and FemMC options
AddWife -> gym NTR off = Alpha-Route, default Paul(a)-Route
AddWife -> gym NTR on = Cuck-Route, with Niece-BBC and FemMC options

Lillua

Jul 25, 2018
So i started playing from my old save with the new update but there is basically no new content. I went the cuck route.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
FEMC is unlocked during Jia's branch based on a decision to "save" her.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
FEMC is unlocked during Jia's branch based on a decision to "save" her.
The issue still is the missleading "Transformation"-tag next to the "Sissy"-tag option, since the Sissy-Route locks the player out of the Transformation-Route.
The Tansformation-tag should be moved down to the second option which leads to the FemMC-branches.

edit: i've also noticed the AddWife-Alpha-Route is missing the MC+Wife+Cristina FFM-branch because the route cuts off the Wife+Jenna-Branch early on which lead into the sharing-branch (which could be ended before anything happens) to unlock the FFM-branch with Cristina.
The FFM-branch should be moved over and connected to the Cristina content and should play out along the Cristina+MC-branch for the Alpha-Route as the Cristina+Wife+MC-threesome (either cuts off before Jenna starts with the MMF content or adding alternative content that unlocks FFM-branches with some of the other girls) and Cristina+Wife+BBC-threesome would be the result of the Cristina+BBC-branch for the Cuck-Route.

Last edited:

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
So i started playing from my old save with the new update but there is basically no new content. I went the cuck route.
Last few updates have all had rework done on the earlier parts of the paths. You can't reuse saves and will have to restart.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
The issue still is the missleading "Transformation"-tag next to the "Sissy"-tag option, since the Sissy-Route locks the player out of the Transformation-Route.
The Tansformation-tag should be moved down to the second option which leads to the FemMC-branches.

edit: i've also noticed the AddWife-Alpha-Route is missing the MC+Wife+Cristina FFM-branch because the route cuts off the Wife+Jenna-Branch early on which lead into the sharing-branch (which could be ended before anything happens) to unlock the FFM-branch with Cristina.
The FFM-branch should be moved over and connected to the Cristina content and should play out along the Cristina+MC-branch for the Alpha-Route as the Cristina+Wife+MC-threesome (either cuts off before Jenna starts with the MMF content or adding alternative content that unlocks FFM-branches with some of the other girls) and Cristina+Wife+BBC-threesome would be the result of the Cristina+BBC-branch for the Cuck-Route.
Good luck hoping that any of this mess will get sorted out. Expect three new characters next update.

• Haha
Reactions: Oxylepy

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Hi can I ask a stupid question?
What version of the game is out?
It says 0.4.7 in the download link but on patreon it says v0.4.5 Part 4...

Also, the sissification branch mentioned by Dev, is he talking about the branch where we corrupt the son and turn him into sissy with Jenna?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 119 Votes