3.70 star(s) 119 Votes

Oxylepy

Jan 8, 2020
Anyone please
You'll just get sick of clicking again, this game is insanely long if you aren't skipping. Set speeds to instant, allow skipping (unseen, after choices), start skipping, forward time until you get indicators to check things, check the map in the evenings, buy businesses, pay your debt and grind storylines. If you get to the start of netorare branch, you have to get to late game to see anything come of it. If you start in the late game and aren't skipping, you'll just get tired of clicking, because even then the content is mixed in hundreds of messages.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: sguru

iLeNathan

Aug 1, 2017
I like NTR but this game is getting borderline annoying at times. I like getting the wife to cheat but that quickly turns into just cuckoldry. I'd like an option where the player chooses to act unaware. The wife and brother (regular cheating not cuckolding) branch does this pretty well so far. Hopefully it remains that way.

The mom branch was hot at the start but now I'd much rather be the one corrupting her. That or it should've been Mark instead of a random other brother we didn't know about. Thought it was Mark at first when looking at the hypno she was being sent and the twist was underwhelming.

Also need a branch where we dom Jenna at some point because she is hot as hell but she's been annoying as hell in just about every route she's involved in.

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
You'll just get sick of clicking again, this game is insanely long if you aren't skipping. Set speeds to instant, allow skipping (unseen, after choices), start skipping, forward time until you get indicators to check things, check the map in the evenings, buy businesses, pay your debt and grind storylines. If you get to the start of netorare branch, you have to get to late game to see anything come of it. If you start in the late game and aren't skipping, you'll just get tired of clicking, because even then the content is mixed in hundreds of messages.
totaly agreed, even programmed the ctrl buton on my mouse to skip faster (and keep a free hand)

Oxylepy

Jan 8, 2020
How can I turn mc into female?
Really?

Yesterday, bottom of the last page:
How can you turn the mc into a female?
In 4.8 when you make the choice on how to handle the Julia/Paul questline in the cuck route. Either Julia BBC or MC Feminization. To make the MC trans I believe it's the Sissy route (don't add Wife/MC to the app, follow the route when you're at the point you can see the branches). I honestly can't remember in 4.7 it was pretty hard, if not impossible, to do, atleast for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ata90

Camerun55

May 26, 2022
I can't belive what content i missed when you don't add the wife in the app... Finally son got his hands on her. I recommend everyone to start game from beginning and don't add anyone to app(you can add wife's sis if you prefer), you will get quality netorare content pretty quick. I also blocked contet of other characters and nothing got bugged. I mean main story is good but i got tired of hours and hours of grinding to get netorase and cuckolding. The pure enjoyment of ntr is when you can't stop her cheating. I hope that developer is going to continue this branch and sorry for my euphoric writing xD, im just happy to found out that route

Last edited:

eze18

Nov 7, 2021
Good afternoon! Some videos do not play but no error appears and in some photos a code error appears, is there a way to fix these problems?

Oxylepy

Jan 8, 2020
Good afternoon! Some videos do not play but no error appears and in some photos a code error appears, is there a way to fix these problems?
Dunno if I'll be able to help you, but the community will likely need more information. What version of the game are you playing (4.7, 4.7 bugfix, 4.8), did you correctly put everything together, what operating system are you on, did you check the folders in the game to see if there was an issue with extraction.

Last edited:

eze18

Nov 7, 2021
I see content that in my opinion would go better elsewhere, for example there is a video of "jenna" in a car that would have been better in the latest branch of fuckstagram followers, I think I have seen a post from the developer with the intention of seeing these things and accommodate them, I hope so...

eze18

Nov 7, 2021
Dunno if I'll be able to help you, but the community will likely need more information. What version of the game are you playing (4.7, 4.7 bugfix, 4.8), did you correctly put everything together, what operating system are you on, did you check the folders in the game to see if there was an issue with extraction.
hi how are things? The version of the game is the latest, I deleted everything else, saved included and started again, what I was able to discover is that some videos that do not play are because they are not in the folder, the images are in the "previews" folder but they are not the .webm files, that's why I assumed it would be a developer error, but if it doesn't happen to someone else I'll try to download the game again...

Oct 10, 2020
i really like all the cheating, not just the wife but also the husband cheating on her. I just don't like them accepting it from each other. if they're both Ok with the other cheating, it's not cheating anymore. Any tips on how to avoid the cuckold/swinging thing. i just want them sneaking around and no acceptance. Is this possible?

Oxylepy

Jan 8, 2020
hi how are things? The version of the game is the latest, I deleted everything else, saved included and started again, what I was able to discover is that some videos that do not play are because they are not in the folder, the images are in the "previews" folder but they are not the .webm files, that's why I assumed it would be a developer error, but if it doesn't happen to someone else I'll try to download the game again...
When you say "the latest" do you mean the latest in the first post, or the latest in the comments? Because the first post is 4.7, it also has the bugfix. However in the comments you can find 4.8.

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
Just tried the "fem path". Pretty funny at the moment. I enjoyed the fact the MC met his wife as "Jenna's female friend" (I meen without the wife knowing). It is the kind of awkward situation you would expect but rarely see in a transformation game and I found it funny !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Oxylepy

eze18

Nov 7, 2021
It's already corrected, I downloaded everything again and it works fine! It was my mistake! thanks

Reactions: Oxylepy

eze18

Nov 7, 2021
i really like all the cheating, not just the wife but also the husband cheating on her. I just don't like them accepting it from each other. if they're both Ok with the other cheating, it's not cheating anymore. Any tips on how to avoid the cuckold/swinging thing. i just want them sneaking around and no acceptance. Is this possible?
It's what I want too!!!

3.70 star(s) 119 Votes