• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
i really like models in this game. i don't like when devs are choose "very beautitul woman" but in this game is well balanced. btw i wonder if anyone use real model for this concept, i mean not take photos from online platform.

JoseMa111

Sep 4, 2019
Hi there again! The game let me open the photos files , but the videos doesnt play at all , the previous version did work fine , anyone can help me with that ? I tried uninstalling , downloading the compressed and the regular one and not a single video plays this is the only VN Renpy that dont work for me :(

mrbear1077

Nov 21, 2020
Non of the videos are playing since downloading the 0.2 update, anyone else running into this issue? Images work fine though

Kerosine_NTR

Mar 1, 2024
Yes, windows 10 pro if that helps.

When I click on a video, the screen darkens a bit like the video is about to play but nothing else happens. I've tried to re-install but same issue happens.
kk, I will check it. Could you also send me your save file, pls.

Demonius88

Jun 1, 2021
Yes, windows 10 pro if that helps.

When I click on a video, the screen darkens a bit like the video is about to play but nothing else happens. I've tried to re-install but same issue happens.
I have all the videos and images uploaded, I don't know what your problem is there.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I really liked the actual content.

Although the game is clearly inspired from a wife's phone, it did a better job , the story is better and it is an actual VN instead of a useless sandbox.

Of course i know that these kind of ntr stories are obliged to be unrealistic with characters that doesn't act like normally a normal human being would (he never talk to his wife or show his wifes the messages and mail he received), but still i kinda hoped that they would make more efforts to not go into the lazy mind control+retarded MC/FMC path.
It's not as bad as in a wifes phone and the 1 billion dollar bullshit, but it's still too unrealistic, i hope that the dev will try to fix it instead of digging deeper.

Reactions: stahalle

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
I really liked the actual content.

Although the game is clearly inspired from a wife's phone, it did a better job , the story is better and it is an actual VN instead of a useless sandbox.

Of course i know that these kind of ntr stories are obliged to be unrealistic with characters that doesn't act like normally a normal human being would (he never talk to his wife or show his wifes the messages and mail he received), but still i kinda hoped that they would make more efforts to not go into the lazy mind control+retarded MC/FMC path.
It's not as bad as in a wifes phone and the 1 billion dollar bullshit, but it's still too unrealistic, i hope that the dev will try to fix it instead of digging deeper.

Not so easy to fix it.
If the MC would show the messages, it would be a show down in the relationship.
Which would either end the relationship or end the NTR story line.

What is needed, would be a motivation for the MC to not show that.
Maybe the fear of the show down in the relationship or some sort of blackmail, because he is cheating with his coworker.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Dev name = Kerosine_NTR

Try a wild guess... what do you think this game is all about?!?

It is all about NTR and hopefully drug and rapes..

there is no a safe-space/Hollywood/romantic ending here...

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Dev name = Kerosine_NTR

Try a wild guess... what do you think this game is all about?!?

It is all about NTR and hopefully drug and rapes..

there is no a safe-space/Hollywood/romantic ending here...
Somehow it reminds me on a Monty McBlack or Jobeo Game with this BNWO stuff....:)..but i liked them so good to see this here..

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alea iacta est
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes