Apr 1, 2022
Because we still get members saying how great the animations are etc, that are causing the delays
I completely agree, the animation is not just great, but also the best of all time, I want to repeat all the sensations that I saw when watching the animation first time, now after 10,000 times already, the animation inserts not so much, I need a new dose of animation, oh, this is a temptation.....

Reactions: t3alqdansam

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
I missed this dialog, probably because I was searched script for word USA. Only USA citizens thinks that Europe and America are countries. I didn't expect that stupidity from L&P :rolleyes:. Thanks anyway.
But L&P doesn't say anything about countries in those dialogues. What do you want literally, "on the European continent"?

Reactions: roro

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Imagine the day Sophia actually has sex with someone other than her husband her sex partner last only ten seconds?

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Are we still going with the idea of Dylan cucking Neil, moving into Jules' room, and she moving in with Ellie?
I like the idea of Neil being cucked, but not by Dylan. Switch out Dylan with Sophia, put Jules with Ellie and we got a deal ;)

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Also, couldn't this update been done via text. Aiden text Sophia for her next task. Boom 1.61 is done. Aidens tasks I liked a lot at 1st, but is taking over the game.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Not before time, we'll soon be at the threshold of a new update and beginning of another. Specifically, the hot potential of a Dylan/Amber encounter for those on that path.

Have a feeling L&P will go to some effort developing this, resulting in the long awaited breakthrough of Dylan finally bustin' his nuts and thinking himself God's gift to women, haha!
Start by making a checklist of forthcoming conquests on his behalf, guys...

• Haha
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: nexer and CSK92

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Also, couldn't this update been done via text. Aiden text Sophia for her next task. Boom 1.61 is done. Aidens tasks I liked a lot at 1st, but is taking over the game.
I've said elsewhere that a text would have been more realistic & not put Sophia in a somewhat implausible predicament, or force a large dose of suspension of disbelief on the audience. On the other hand, I've seen a few complaints about too much Aiden & I think there's a tendency to forget that after this update, he's not due to appear for a few years. At the progress rate of this VN, who knows if we'll ever see him again? Those who opt for the Morello solution probably won't see him in any case, so they should be happy.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on POVs the rest of PD13 will then have several servings of Dylan, in various appearances. Observing from the "helicopter view" it looks like Dylan Day. Now, I don't want him to receive a visit from the Mafia but I would welcome a way to be rid of him, so that he's gone from a particular version of the story. Years ago I suggested that he could be scouted by an English or Scottish football team seeking to grow their Academy. I've already got him off Sophia's case by hooking him up with Emma but if he emigrated, that would be even better. If the anti-blackmail fans can get rid of Aiden, why not do the same for those who wish Dylan a fantastic career abroad?

3.20 star(s) 459 Votes