R

Rekt.

Bs game Jessica o'niel's hard news has more scene than this 2.8 gb junk

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
This has already been fixed and you are playing the simple alpha version
Oh, okey, thanks. I need to give it another try then.

EDIT: crunched version still have that error. need to try that original size link.

EDIT2: So, is there like a some patch in some posts here, because both normal and crunched version still have that error??

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
@Lust&Passion

- maybe it is possible to include a sex scene without Sophia, e.g. when the sister or neighbor has sex. Sophia could watch her by chance. That's what I suggest, because so many want a scene like this, after such a long time. And I mean real penetration, not just oral. As a user wrote above, in the new and popular FemPro game "Jessica O'Neill's Hard News" version 0.01 already has more "adult stuff" (with wonderful sounds incl.) than here. You would make many fans happy with it, you surely know that yourself.

- and I've asked that before: if you write first in German anyway, why don't you publish the story in 2 languages?

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
- maybe it is possible to include a sex scene without Sophia, e.g. when the sister or neighbor has sex. Sophia could watch her by chance.
I mentioned having a scene like this quite a while back, but apparently thats too much sex too soon. God forbid Sophia just happens to walk past the neighbor's house and "accidentally" catch them having sex and decides to hide and watch.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Amazing! How'd I miss all that?...Oh, the good wife path in one scene.
Yea, the good wife route. I totally get why people are frustrated that there's very little lewd content when you're playing the more filthy path and trying to build temptation points with other characters. But it makes sense why the dev did it that way... Sophia is married to a man she still loves, so if you play the good wife path she has a hot scene with her husband. If you play the filthy route, of course it's going to take awhile. Even if the marriage is currently a little rocky and unsatisfying, it's not like she's gonna jump on other sexual options right away. It's going to take some time and several major triggering events before those temptations result in her being sexually adventurous with anyone besides her husband.

Obviously this game has redefined strrrretching it out haha, and that makes some impatient people upset, but others actually enjoy it.

Wait, hold up... People have different opinions about what they like and enjoy?! [GASP!!!] :)

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
....Obviously this game has redefined strrrretching it out haha, and that makes some impatient people upset, but others actually enjoy it.

Wait, hold up... People have different opinions about what they like and enjoy?! [GASP!!!] :)
I get all that and I agree. Its just strange how it doesn't slow her down from playing grab ass with other women. Is she thinking thats a safe zone for her, or it don't count? Because if this story is based on "real life", I know some lesbians that would have jumped her the second she gave in to temptation.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I get all that and I agree. Its just strange how it doesn't slow her down from playing grab ass with other women. Is she thinking thats a safe zone for her, or it don't count?
I dunno, that part seems pretty slow as well! Some people refer to her as a "prude" but I think the dev was just going for "normal 38-42ish woman with a decent husband and two teenage kids" and dropping her into a major transition point in the family's life that creates distance between her and her husband while creating slow-burning temptations with other characters. Compared to other adult games, yes she seems sheltered or prudish, but it's not like she's some sheltered prude--her sex-life has been limited to her husband for almost 20 years, which is pretty normal for most women that age with a husband and two kids. And it's not like she's playing grab-ass with other women right away, either. I like your idea that it might be a "safe zone." She's a woman with needs who has been living a "boring" life for awhile, and this transition to a new home and job and her husband being super busy and distant now and new neighbors and a sister that is trying to get her out of her shell a bit... all of these are driving her to be more open to new experiences. It's slllllllooooow.... Yes. But it makes sense to me.

lesbiaN7ncest

Jun 8, 2017
I dunno, that part seems pretty slow as well! Some people refer to her as a "prude" but I think the dev was just going for "normal 38-42ish woman with a decent husband and two teenage kids" and dropping her into a major transition point in the family's life that creates distance between her and her husband while creating slow-burning temptations with other characters. Compared to other adult games, yes she seems sheltered or prudish, but it's not like she's some sheltered prude--her sex-life has been limited to her husband for almost 20 years, which is pretty normal for most women that age with a husband and two kids. And it's not like she's playing grab-ass with other women right away, either. I like your idea that it might be a "safe zone." She's a woman with needs who has been living a "boring" life for awhile, and this transition to a new home and job and her husband being super busy and distant now and new neighbors and a sister that is trying to get her out of her shell a bit... all of these are driving her to be more open to new experiences. It's slllllllooooow.... Yes. But it makes sense to me.
I think you're mostly right, but I do think things were pushed a little far with Sophia when she starts getting unbelievably uncomfortable with things like changing in front of her sister. I always felt that this pushed her a little too far into prudish territory.

Reactions: torkenstiem
3.20 star(s) 458 Votes