Bunta

May 6, 2018
Don't agree that every update about 3 months, it's around plus 3-4 weeks for 200 renders update. Not so bad for such quality graphics. But, too bad, I agree, that for the game to be completed, that's about 4 years if he wants above 10 000 renders in total. I'd wish to be quickier, but for quality reasons and for exciting story..., nothing else but uncomplaining waiting
When things really start happening this anxiety will pass, hopefully with the beginning of Dylan's path things will develop more quickly.
I think until the end of the year we will have some action, maybe not sexually explicit, but something besides going to the hairdresser

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
Don't agree that every update about 3 months, it's around plus 3-4 weeks for 200 renders update. Not so bad for such quality graphics. But, too bad, I agree, that for the game to be completed, that's about 4 years if he wants above 10 000 renders in total. I'd wish to be quickier, but for quality reasons and for exciting story..., nothing else but uncomplaining waiting
The author wrote that ideally there should be one update per month. But for this he must devote himself completely to the game. As I understand, at present the game is not his only source of existence. For this, the proceeds from the game must grow.

Reactions: samkazk

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
The author wrote that ideally there should be one update per month. But for this he must devote himself completely to the game. As I understand, at present the game is not his only source of existence. For this, the proceeds from the game must grow.
I think, that the way will be just opposite, if he can afford and hold oneself to one update per month, giving something in steady pace, the people will trust him and in consequence the proceeds from the game must grow. Probably it is the best way for him, and for us as well, one update in one month.

HaDenG

Oct 20, 2017
The average update time is 3 months.
We're into game day 5. Some story arcs won't even start until day 15.

It's been almost a year since the dev started coding.
If he stays on schedule, we'll get some satisfaction 4 years from now.

On the positive side, they will probably have 100 terabyte drives capable of storing this game in full by then.
Why would he finish the game quickly? He makes 3.500$ per month :closedeyesmile:

Statistics by Graphtreon regarding Lust & Passion

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
I could swear that you are L&P. You are always here talking about his income money and that the proceeds from the game must grow. stop playing roles and keep working good and hard. the income is already growing up.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I could swear that you are L&P. You are always here talking about his income money and that the proceeds from the game must grow. stop playing roles and keep working good and hard. the income is already growing up.
No, it's just big fan. I see him on patreon page.

Reactions: dima1986

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
Statistics by Graphtreon regarding Lust & Passion
How much do I understand the author's income slowly but growing?
I think, that the way will be just opposite, if he can afford and hold oneself to one update per month, giving something in steady pace, the people will trust him and in consequence the proceeds from the game must grow. Probably it is the best way for him, and for us as well, one update in one month.
The enchanted circle will turn out. If he works, and the game is written in his spare time.
I'm ready to swear that you are writing idiocy.

willzo

Aug 17, 2017
Considering what some developers can be like, 200 renders in 3 weeks is impressive considering he also had to deal with his patreon being suspended

Reactions: dima1986

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
When things really start happening this anxiety will pass, hopefully with the beginning of Dylan's path things will develop more quickly.
I think until the end of the year we will have some action, maybe not sexually explicit, but something besides going to the hairdresser
Weird to think that an adult game is designed to make its viewers wait until the end of the year (only in month 7 now!!!) to see anything adult. Of course, I will wait right alongside the rest, as the visuals are great and the story is interesting.

I just hope that he makes visiting the hairdresser as hot as I thought it would be the first time! This is the first game that I am rooting for almost nothing outside hot lesbian action!

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
its fine game is there still not any sex scenes like handjobs or blowjobs etc? comon let the boy have fun with da mom xD

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
"Adult" doesn't need to mean nudity or sex. This site does not require either.

That he will eventually get there only means he is trying to write a story, too. Adults would understand that concept.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
does someone usually share the game at this tier or its useless to wait itoday?

Shadde03

Mar 6, 2017
If locked an uploader can not add a link
If someone has a link to the new update (of any game), he can send a message to any uploader or mod online at the time who will update the OP and add mirrors. This is the same on every of this forum.

3.20 star(s) 460 Votes