• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
You should ask for a refund by contacting Patreon support that a 24 hour wait was not mentioned by the developer or wait another 24 hours to download.
Nope… you are granted 100% access on Patreon content immediately. The code is given to you for content outside Patreon… There is nothing you can do for that.

• Haha
Reactions: dan_roger69

Badboyoz

Apr 13, 2023
There isn't a game I can say I know well enough to recommend to someone.

I found a few decent games but didn't play them seriously.
(And I don't even play this game seriously right now.)

The reason I started analyzing this game (AWAM) in depth was because at some point I discovered the fraudulence of this developer.

I will recommend a few games, but you must understand that these differ in content, settings, graphic quality, composition, etc., and that I do not have an accurate understanding of the content.

<The series has ended>
babysitter
I liked the sad ending. NTR
free pass season-1
The woman is the main character. I don't know the contents. The graphics were good.
inside jennifer
Good for light enjoyment.
katies
The graphics are rough, but it is enjoyable to watch the The female protagonist’s corruption process. Good to look at lightly and throw away.

<Series in progress>
her desire
A game that people have high expectations for (a game that is considered an alternative to AWAM).
kate
It's the beginning stage.
laura lustful secrets
To me this is a comedy. It makes me happy.

(Red text - link)
Dude, I can't see your profile and I can't send you a message. Can you write to me? I want to talk to you about something.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes