• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I know I will be listed as a troll or a hater, but I have been following this for many years, and have given up trying to keep going with this. Heck - the fan made games based on this are better than trying to continue the story of the original. 6 and a half years and this is where we're at? This is ludicrous and not very damn satisfying...
A "troll" or a "hater" for posting a polite comment? While we see infinitely harsher posts every day...

I don't understand this kind of preamble on this thread :unsure:
That, and the people who seem terrified of posting a bad comment because of the hordes of fanboys who haunt this thread :KEK:

Reactions: Luis2008

Pau945825

Mar 18, 2024
Good morning
I just saw the story of Sophia & Elis. Pretty good but not good enough, does anyone know if there will be more scenes in the next few days, or is that it
We'll have to wait another 3-4 months...

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
Reactions: Zagi4 and v2069

Luis2008

Oct 8, 2017
A "troll" or a "hater" for posting a polite comment? While we see infinitely harsher posts every day...

I don't understand this kind of preamble on this thread :unsure:
That, and the people who seem terrified of posting a bad comment because of the hordes of fanboys who haunt this thread :KEK:
Well I'm not a fanboy, but nor am I a hater either. So I don't know where that puts me. lol Though I'll be honest, I've seen more haters on this thread than the fanboys. Though I do understand the biggest issue most people have is the time it takes to put out a decent size update, when compared to other games on this site. And not to mention how BIG of a roadmap this game has, it's the huge headache for a lot of people here. Not knowing if the game will ever be finished or outright canned can be frustrating for some here.

But lets be honest. If you have a game thread with thousands of pages of posts, it's a popular game. Regardless of how much hate or love it's getting (like AWaM in this case). A truly bad game that I've seen on this site are ones where the game's abandoned (or almost being abandoned), it has less than a 100 pages of post and it's been live for over a few years, and people out right ignore it for being absolute trash.

If you want a true example of a shitstorm developer, look up the game "Simbro". Oh boy, watching that ship sink was as epic as the titanic. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Matt1 and Streekz
3.40 star(s) 489 Votes