• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
Hey you're right, I just checked myself.

And now explain to me how subscribing in April is the smart move when you know it could very well be released in May. Why not wait for a release when chances are high you gonna waste your money in April? I mean, it's no rocket science. It's only 1 day in April, 4 days in May.

Really doesn't change anything I said. Oh, and don't get me wrong. I'm probably the last person to defend L&P's shit, but this is just peoples own stupidity, especially those who've been following this game for more than 2 days.
I haven't subscribed in April. I first play the update for free and if it was good I pay later. I was just saying that many might have subscribed for April. L&P didn't announce when the release date is until April 15 - 17. The development speed had picked up from mid March and was moving swiftly giving an impression that it might be released in April.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
is this update going to be the same touchy touchy some kiss and touch more? if so why are people excited?
no, a big 4some where guys completely destroy girls pussies, they will be sore for next 20 years - and this is a perfect excuse for dev, to not make any sex scenes in the future

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
The Devil's Dev new movie available on Netflix.
Al Pacino: Look Lp, they're all waiting for your game.
LP: I should release the game immediately.
Al Pacino: No, Lust don't make that mistake..
LP: But why, can't you see how the guys at F95ZONE are suffering?
Al Pacino: What are you saying Lust, you are giving them the pleasure of waiting. After all, isn't the pleasure itself the waiting?
LP: So what should I do.
Al Pacino: Meanwhile turn the game over to me so I can take a look at it first.
L’avvocato_del_diavolo.jpg

TheMainEvent

May 16, 2020
I have my preferences, but at this point I have every kind of save so I can play all scenarios. Updates are not frequent enough to wait for just one character's storyline.

I don't complain. The developer is painfully slow, but very consistent. At this point I know what I am going to get. The more people complain, the less content we get with each update with the same time btw.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
One of the reasons I keep on playing this game, apart from the fact that I like it, is the bashing of the dev. I really want to know if he is reading this thread. Reading all the posts improves my day.

I agree to a certain point that people getting upset about the milking part. But to become a Patreon or not is a choice people must make themselves. But on the other hand I am happy that still ther are still over 2000 people who believe in the dev.

Because if they all run away there will be no Julia. And that would be terrible......... Not able to see Julia anymore and no more bashing. :eek::eek:

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.40 star(s) 489 Votes