palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Oh and BTW, has the Festival of BS been announced yet?
Reworking Sophia's model which nobody wanted, followed by the slowest development cycle in the history of AWAM with a bunch of contradicting statements and weird teasers from L&P? Steam "plans" including a hollywood-like trailer for it's release completely abandoned in the blink of an eye? The festival is already on, brother! I got some spare party hats if you need one.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Oh and BTW, has the Festival of BS been announced yet?
Wasn't that the whole January?
Like seriously how many people actually believed he can't make even 20 renders the whole month?
For sure we will get renders that don't show Sophia's face-3 in the previews-he can do all.
Also there will be renders without Sophia.Why not do them too,while messing with Sophia's face.
Or he can write and translate the damn story.
Or at least the dialogue.
Or he can even do some work on the future update-the real lesbian update.
But no January was just for messing around.

itsjasey

Mar 29, 2018
In reality, L&P is waiting for any sort of "good fortune" or divine intervention that he can use as an excuse for tardy milking dates. He watches every evening news program in an attempt to predict the outcome of the Iran-Israel war, so he can hold Israel's Iron Dome missile defense system responsible for the primary servers' location.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
In the last month, I masturbated almost every day with different games here
I feel weak now and I can't to play tonight
Do you know a way to boost my libido so I can play tonight?
Don't masturbate to ejaculation for two weeks. Not only will you feel better, but the release will be far more powerful.

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Seriously? LP is now breaking up events into separate branches and taking 4+ months to do so?
At this rate we will never see the Ranch day.
Wonder what Patreon members are saying about this. Probably queuing up for more Kool-Aid.
Well. I'm damn happy because I want the event between Sophia and Ellie without this damned Thug like Logan and his whatever is it.. So I'm really glad that there will be alternative scene without them and only this girls for what I wait 3 damned years! Or 4 years now? Damn I forgot how long already because there is always Dylan and nothing else. And after this and alternative scene I will wait another 4 years for next days with Ellie and Sophia.. So yeah. Damn happy for alternative way Because rest of day will be again Dylan. Who else..

Jungles70

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2021

It should be noted that all teasers yet, including this one, have tended to relate to the rather "timid phase" of the scene. The teasers also don't allow any conclusions to be drawn about what will really happen.
I would appreciate it if this teaser is not shared. Also not as a pixelated version! Thank you.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022

It should be noted that all teasers yet, including this one, have tended to relate to the rather "timid phase" of the scene. The teasers also don't allow any conclusions to be drawn about what will really happen.
I would appreciate it if this teaser is not shared. Also not as a pixelated version! Thank you.
Honestly, don't share it. Let us enjoy the mistery of the unknown... It is more beautiful like this ;)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
"I'm not into bad food but if I was, my fav would be SPAM"
Don't quote the spammers, as now you have their links in your post and when a mod deletes their account those links are still visible since you quoted them, edit your post and remove those spam links so people do not click them. Just report, then report as advertising/spam and click ok and be done.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

oooohh why this explanation? Maybe someone pointed out to him that kissing isn't hardcore?

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes