kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Assuming the middle of the range, 340 renders, I can't argue against the piss-poor production rate. FWIW my method gets 3.03 renders per day. Even if we discount the 25 days L&P spent replacing Sophia with a second-rate 27 year old 7.8 on the 1-10 scale you only get to 4.1 renders per day.

Ugh.
But dont forget the groundbreaking must have will make it all great animations!
And the pages and pages of translation.

(M RAJJI)

Oct 10, 2023
You can’t get rid of Zach, he is one of the main characters for Aidens tasks for Sophia. He’s the one she feels the most comfortable with doing tasks in the classroom with like putting her tit on his hand during class. He’s also Dylan’s buddy on the soccer team and has a smoking hot mom Allysa who has been missing in action by the way.
get ridof the museum boys that make no sense in this story, both side jobs should be axed and couple of other characters can move on or away.
He could get rid of a ton of shit to speed development but we all know that's not his goal.. side jobs, museum guys, Logan and Tyler, Bennett, Aiden's stupid bullshit.. most of these side characters won't have full routes anyway.
I'm totally opposite. Drop the side characters and focus on the main characters. If the game came out a decent pace then side characters would be tolerable. As it is, side characters are unwelcome.

Or finish the main game with the main characters and add the side character material as a bonus later on.
L&P can remove many unnecessary and uninteresting characters and storylines from the game so that the main storylines of the game progress faster. And so he should be able to complete the game in next 6 to 10 years. Also, fans will avoid having to wait years for events in popular storylines.
100percent-agree-to-that-madi-benge.gif

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
But dont forget the groundbreaking must have will make it all great animations!
And the pages and pages of translation.
As far as I know L&P has never backed off the claim that he has someone else doing the animations, or at least helping with them, such that they don't impact the development time. Happy to be corrected.

Reactions: Bane71

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
L&P can remove many unnecessary and uninteresting characters and storylines from the game so that the main storylines of the game progress faster. And so he should be able to complete the game in next 6 to 10 years. Also, fans will avoid having to wait years for events in popular storylines.
View attachment 3555127
What for one person are unnecessary and uninteresting characters enrich the story for another or even satisfy a fetish. I've already had so many suggestions from various people to delete it that in the end, if the developer implemented this, the game would be completely gutted.
Sophia, Ellie and Patricia remained. Not even the character Sam is left unscathed.
Strangely, people keep asking about the movers, who seem to have a strong lobby despite only being in the game for a short time.
Of course, if you implement all the suggestions, the game would be completely gutted and ready in two years.
To be clear - I don't find one person in the game unnecessary and I don't give a shit whether I live to see the end of this game or not.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
What for one person are unnecessary and uninteresting characters enrich the story for another or even satisfy a fetish. I've already had so many suggestions from various people to delete it that in the end, if the developer implemented this, the game would be completely gutted.
Sophia, Ellie and Patricia remained. Not even the character Sam is left unscathed.
Strangely, people keep asking about the movers, who seem to have a strong lobby despite only being in the game for a short time.
Of course, if you implement all the suggestions, the game would be completely gutted and ready in two years.
To be clear - I don't find one person in the game unnecessary and I don't give a shit whether I live to see the end of this game or not.
nice

Alexman6

Oct 13, 2018
100% correct! minor characters create the problem of Sofia's choice to save the children or marriage!!! life is easier if you don't like it, don't play. what tears to shed, that you were not given a strawberry.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
As far as I know L&P has never backed off the claim that he has someone else doing the animations, or at least helping with them, such that they don't impact the development time. Happy to be corrected.
I believe we discussed a few pages back that we are convinced he is keeping the render gauges in alignment with the animations so there is not another backlash on waiting for the animations.
I also am willing to be corrected.
As for translation time...IF we all learned german it would cut release time by 2-3 days. So in reality, it's our fault.

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
I believe we discussed a few pages back that we are convinced he is keeping the render gauges in alignment with the animations so there is not another backlash on waiting for the animations.
I also am willing to be corrected.
As for translation time...IF we all learned german it would cut release time by 2-3 days. So in reality, it's our fault.
Nein.gif

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The game can't be completed in 2 years,even if he leave only Sophia,Ellie and Dylan.
And no one else.
Even in that case he probably will need more than 10 years.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
The game can't be completed in 2 years,even if he leave only Sophia,Ellie and Dylan.
And no one else.
Even in that case he probably will need more than 10 years.
If he did that he'd say he had to redo the characters to make sure they were perfect and then wouldn't you know it with such detailed perfection rendering would take longer so we would end up getting one scene every 6 months, again proving that no matter what, he can justify slowing production.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Progress Report Ver. 0.200
95% - 90% - 60%
50% - 0% - 80%

View attachment 3556078
LP is currently updating the progress twice a day. So, by Monday morning (European time) CS+RS is complete.
- Photoshop editing needs 2 days to finish (20% per day)
- Programming & translation needs 4 days to complete (10-15% per day)
- Final test 2-3 days

So it is feasible to say 28-30/4 the update will be released…

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
LP is currently updating the progress twice a day. So, by Monday morning (European time) CS+RS is complete.
- Photoshop editing needs 2 days to finish (20% per day)
- Programming & translation needs 4 days to complete (10-15% per day)
- Final test 2-3 days

So it is feasible to say 28-30/4 the update will be released…
28/4 sun

3.40 star(s) 491 Votes